Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rude Woman Pries Foul Ball Out Of Teenís Hands On Live TV. Days Later, The Team Invites Him Back

Ryan Baker is a huge Chicago White Sox fan. On August 21, 2017, the 15-year-old went to a game and ended up sitting in the perfect spot to grab a foul ball that was hit near his seat.

While two others went after the ball, Ryan got to it first, making it rightfully his. But one rude spectator wouldnít let it go. The stranger grabbed the teen by the arm and pried the ball straight out of his hands!

https://www.littlethings.com/ryan-ba...paign=shocking
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I would have punched her in the head. I'm glad the Sox did that for him.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Lucroy, Molitor, Yount, and Griffey Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gollnick View Post
    I would have punched her in the head. I'm glad the Sox did that for him.
    That would have made the highlight reels on the news for sure!

Don'
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Yes it would have. I have no respect for people like that. She only took it from him, because shes bigger than him, and she could. Im 6'4, 240. I don't think she tries that if I'm there instead of that kid. And by the way where was one of his parents?

Ugh, its people like that woman that should make it legal to carry tazers. But them someone with a bit too much to drink would mess that up.
    The White Sox did a great thing. Glad the boy got something great from it. Hope the woman is found and ridiculed mercilessly

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseson View Post
    . Hope the woman is found and ridiculed mercilessly

One can only hope.

Don
    Hidden Content

If they find out her name, youtube it with her name i the headline. Just because she's 5x his size doesnt make it right. Hope karma smacks the pizza out of her face.

Unfortunately, that happens all over. I had to protect a kid during batting practice at Yankee Stadium this past summer. Kid caught a batting practice home run and some fat dude tried to reach over and snatch it from his hands. I stepped behind the kid so all that jerk grabbed was my jersey. I looked over and smirked and he acted like nothing. People like that sicken me. I also hate these "ball hawks" like Zack Hemple. I have personally seen him knock down kids at Yankee Stadium & Citi Field just for baseballs.

Mike

I am glad the White Soxs treated like they did and yes it would be nice to get her name and post it everywhere to really show her that it isn't right to do what she did!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Yeah that's a shame. Zack needs someone to knock his ôôô over a few times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast