http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-victims.html

J.J. Watt has been hailed a hero in the Houston community, with the NFL player continuing to raise money for and awareness of the Hurricane Harvey victims.

He created a YouCaring page where he initially raised $500,000. After overwhelming support and donations he changed his goal of $1 million.

The beloved Houston football player continued to be so blown away by the support that he has now set a goal of $4 million.

The 28-year-old, who has 3.91M Twitter followers, posted an emotional video to his account thanking everyone.

He emphasized that this money was being raised for the people: 'I cannot thank you enough, I'm gonna do everything to make sure that money goes directly to the people like I've said all along. And to the rest of you thank you so much, from donations of a million dollars to donations of five dollars.

'It's truly unbelievable I can't thank you enough. We're at $3.25 million right now, I'm raising that goal to $4 million. Who knows where we can take this thing. Thank you guys so much for your support, keep going at it, keep spreading the word, youcaring.com/jjwatt.'