Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Exclamation Anyone wanna join my Yahoo Fantasy Football League??? Need 4 could use 6

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I signed up but I'm not sure when the draft is and all that as I've never done fantasy through yahoo ... it sounds like fun though so thanks for the invite!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

hey no problem need more come on people draft will be soon, u should get email!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Draft Time - Mon Sep 4 9:00pm CDT, yes?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've had a blast in Randall's fantasy league ... my first time ever and now it's done to he and I for the TITLE ... we're both 11-4 and our teams are stacked ... may the best team win :-)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Woo-hoo! I won the title!

Randall (league creator) and I were both 11-4 going into the title game but thanks in large part to my stud RB's (Gurley and Lev Bell) I won the championship game 163.86 - 95.64.

Yahoo fantasty was new to me and I don't think I did all that great with in-season transactions but I had a strong draft, had Jameis on my team every week and finished 12-4 with the ring!

Thank you randallcards for creating this league and letting me join ... I had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!