Thread: August PC mail - Horton/OV

August PC mail - Horton/OV

A pretty good month, included in this months mail is a bunch of cards that date back to the spring expo. Many of the stickwork cards were picked up from the expo or over the last couple months and I thought I would show them all of at once. Still missing the greatest 100 /5 so if you have it or know where one is, that would be greatly appreciated. Also the OV rookies that are graded I submitted at the spring expo. Was really hoping for 9.5 on all 3 but overall happy as no hot prospects has been graded higher. As always if you think you have something I would be interested in shoot me a PM and as always thoughts/comments are appreciated. Enjoy.

2012-13 Artifacts Autographed Dual Jersey #66 Nathan Horton 9/12 by Josh Packham, on Flickr

2003-04 Upper Deck Ice #126 Nathan Horton 52/99 BGS 9 by Josh Packham, on Flickr This is the highest graded ICE RC.

2016-17 Compendium Blue #809 Alexander Ovechkin by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2016-17 Compendium SP Achievement #SP5 Alexander Ovechkin by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2015-16 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Skills Jumbo Jersey #USKAO Alexander Ovechkin by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2016-17 ITG Heroes and Prospects Hero Memorabilia Emerald #HM03 Alexander Ovechkin 10/10 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017 In The Game Stickwork Game-Used Stick #GS02 Alexander Ovechkin 16/17 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017 In The Game Used Rare Materials #RM01 Alexander Ovechkin 9/12 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017 In The Game Stickwork 100 Greatest of All-Time Red #GAT04 Alexander Ovechkin 4/12 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017 In The Game Stickwork 100 Greatest of All-Time Silver #GAT04 Alexander Ovechkin 2/3 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017 In The Game Stickwork 100 Greatest of All-Time Gold #GAT04 Alexander Ovechkin 1/1 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017 In The Game Stickwork 100 Greatest of All-Time Emerald Spring Expo Redemption #GAT04 Alexander Ovechkin 1/1 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2005-06 Upper Deck Trilogy #220 Alexander Ovechkin 379/999 BGS 8.5 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2005-06 SPx #190 Alexander Ovechkin 152/499 BGS 9 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2005-06 Ultimate Collection #92 Alexander Ovechkin 71/299 BGS 9 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2005-06 Hot Prospects #275 Alexander Ovechkin 170/199 BGS 9 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Some big OV rookies knocked off the list!

Its funny with 03/04 Ice, theres something about the cards that makes them almost always an instant 9.

Got my MAF graded within the last year without checking the POP reports and was shocked to see an Ice RC ( one of the easiest to determine if gradable cards ) only had 5 BGS 9.5 copies, and only 1/3 being graded got that grade
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Nice Ovechkins

lmk if your interested in this one I have for trade

thanks
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"