2002-03 Parkhurst Retro: He Shoots He Scores (FINAL SHOW)

Hello. Just an updated show-and-tell from my minimalist collecting efforts these days. FINAL SHOW AND TELL FOR THIS PROJECT.

This 2002-03 Parkhurst Retro: He Shoots He Scores subset from ITG with stated prduction of /20 per card. I've never seen anything beyond the 11/20 serials, so I think that those were not officially released via the redemption process. I know some un-serialed were released with the 1/1 stamp at the Spring 2016 Expo.

Back in the day at the time of release, I worked with various sellers to get 12,000 points (400 per card) to redeem for a complete matching serial # set, all 08/20. When took a break from the hobby a little while later, I sold it all off as singles, which I regret to this day!

In 2016, I found a eBay seller with a couple of the singles listed serial 10/20. I put offers, but he declined. He then msg me back and says, I have 30 of these available. Being cynical, I was like "what, a set of 30"? To which he quickly replied YES!

We came to agreement on a price in about 20 minutes, and the rest is history. I now have, possibly, the only complete set of these that I know of, and possibly, the only matching serial set. They're not leaving me this time! I wonder who owns any of those 08/20 now. And the owner of these 10/20 ones took amazing care of the slabs on these. I have picked up a few singles from the set elsewhere and the slabs are sometimes worn or scratched. I have shown those misc. ones in a reply at the end of this thread.

Enjoy the show.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Awesome cards.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Awesome Set. I have a Shanny 3/20 in my collection
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content