Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Trade me Texas Rangers for Your Team Lots

I'm trying to get every single Rangers card I can through the years base inserts commons, stars and odd ball. I would love to trade you 25, 50, or 100 cards of your team for the same amount of Rangers. You name the team you want and how many Rangers you have that is all I need. Cards can come from any brand, any year, but they have to be Rangers, or minor league team of Rangers. Let me know! Also if you want something like 500 of your team I might be able to help you depending on the team.

I'm out of
    METS
    BREWERS
    WhiteSox

Slim on
    Indians
    Nationals/Expos
    Blue Jays
    Diamond Backs
    Rockies
    Marlins

Tons of
    Yankees
    Dodgers
    Braves
    Padres
    Giants
    Cardinals
    Last edited by nolan34ryan; 09-11-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joey Logano, & Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Check out my new Podcast Show Dave & Dal Show Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10

I tried to respond to your pm and it says you are full and must clear some files to receive pm's. Rich

What do you have for the Mets LMK
    Baseball and WWE Set Builder
    Teddy Long Collector Hidden Content Gary Carter, David Wright,Jacob deGrom & NY Mets collector
    My want list website
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    I tried to respond to your pm and it says you are full and must clear some files to receive pm's. Rich
    Just took care of it.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joey Logano, & Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content

What do you have for Indians? Thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Quote Originally Posted by CRM302 View Post
    Sure glad to send Rangers
    What is your team and how many
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nolanfan5714 View Post
    What do you have for Indians? Thanks Chris
    I can get 50 to 100 of them I'm pretty sure. If you want to go for 200 there may be dupes.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast