Alana Patersons brazen photographs of womens ice hockey show determination and figh

Canadian photographer Alana Paterson was on the hunt for a subject through which to explore gender inequality when she came across some shocking statistics on womens ice hockey. I heard the top-earning female in hockey takes home a salary of $25,000, while the top-earning male hockey player makes $14 million, Alana tells Its Nice That. People always say, well, they draw big audiences so they make the money, but Ive found it goes so much deeper than that.

http://www.itsnicethat.com/articles/...ography-010917
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    It's fun to see the CYA (Chicago Young Americans) players as they play at the same rink of my beer league.