Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Different European cards/lots for sale

Hello, I am a fan from Bulgaria and I want to sell quite a few wrestling cards from different European sets (Italian, Spanish, Russian/Bulgarian, Turkish).

I can offer to your attention:
    2005 Prominter 3D Animotion - lot of 200 cards (you can find full description of the wrestlers included in the attached .txt file)
    2005 Tesla Chrystal 3 Italy (including gold/silver cards) - lot of 165 cards (you can find full description of the wrestlers included in the attached .txt file)
    2008 Edibas Mundicromo Lamincards - lot of 250 cards - SOLD!!!

Please feel free to contact me with your offers. I'm interested to sell in bulk, possible discount for buying all the lots at once. All of the cards are in very good condition. Like I've mentioned, I have many more wrestling cards sets for sale from Europe, so if you are interested, please message me and I'll be happy to give you more information and pictures. I always ship with priority mail (tracking number included), it usually takes around 10 business day for a package to arrive in the USA, shipment costs between $5 and $30, depending on the weight. I have perfect reputation, that can be confirmed by serious collectors from the USA and I also have a 100% positive Ebay feedback. I accept payment with PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NickWWE; 03-20-2018 at 08:05 AM.