Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bucket loaded up again for more trades 9/3/2017

finally had some time to upload pics of all the new stuff. I just have the rookies/inserts folder to redo which will be done in about 20 minutes. take a look and lets see if we can get a few trades going. thanks tim
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Tim- I am still interested in the Tittle/Hornung as well as the Robin Roberts.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-August-Update
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

james, I didn't see anything I need for them at the moment, I liked a couple but they were more than the tittle/hornung and Roberts. lets see what I have new after next weekends show
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

Like the Ronald Acuna RC AU and the Chuck Bednarik Classics AU, CMB and let me know, thanks!

What value do you have on the bo jackson and bettis autos? The acuna is selling in the $275 range
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fuser View Post
    james, I didn't see anything I need for them at the moment, I liked a couple but they were more than the tittle/hornung and Roberts. lets see what I have new after next weekends show
    Tim- I need to update the tradelist. I am still interested in the Marquard if that's available.

it is available, i just wwant to get a pc card/cards in return for it not just other tradebait
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fuser View Post
    it is available, i just wwant to get a pc card/cards in return for it not just other tradebait
    Tim- Do I have anything that would be PC for you?

Interested in the Ozzie Smith and Ryne Sandberg autos. Let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

james, I didn't see anything I would pc at the moment. sorry

akaus21, have a list or link?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast