Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you send jerseys TTM?

I know there are several different options and threads around here but a lot are outdated and wondering the best way.

From what I understand is that after 9/11, packages over 13 ounces have to be taken to the post office which gives me my issue. Shipping it there is no issue but its on the return back as I can't just put stamps on it because of this regulation. What or how are you guys sending jerseys now a days?

I am getting nervous as I just sent out 6 jerseys to former Carolina Panthers players and put stamps on all the returns. I am still hoping they get back to me. Am I screwed or have you had success with just stamps?

Thanks in advance for reading and the replies!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

I'd say use Stamps.com for anything over 13oz. You could pay for/print postage for sending both ways, and just drop it off at the post office.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish I would have found out about that earlier. Now I am nervous about the jerseys I already sent out. Hoping someone can chime in and say they still received a success after using only stamps. Thanks for the advice Smittzerland!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

Wish I would have found out about that earlier. Now I am nervous about the jerseys I already sent out. Hoping someone can chime in and say they still received a success after using only stamps. Thanks for the advice Smittzerland!

You're welcome. Hopefully you get some successes out of these.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

As long as the stamps cover the postage, you will be fine. I've sent stuff before via priority, and had 6-7 dollars of return postage on the SASE, and I almost always get the stuff back.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

As long as the stamps cover the postage, you will be fine. I've sent stuff before via priority, and had 6-7 dollars of return postage on the SASE, and I almost always get the stuff back.

I got two jerseys back so you were right, pretty excited! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got all 6 of my jerseys back that I sent out! Super excited!