Group Break Results: SPA, Ice, and Premier. Solid Tkachuk Rookies.

With a pretty great rookie in Tkachuk and a solid up and coming roster, I went in on some group breaks. Don't normally do this, but always wanted some of these iconic rookie cards. Ended up in 2 SPA, 2 Ice, and 3 Premier breaks.

First off, I inadvertently started a Kylington PC....hope he becomes a solid player for the Flames:

The Checklist overall has been pretty great for the Flames, so lots of great stuff to pull. I hit the best patch card I've ever hit by a mile. Getting Gaudreau and Monahan autos was nice too:

A few other random hits too. Kept hitting long odds Gaudreau jersey cards, that aren't worth much:

The Tkachuk search, in the end, went really well. First was the Ice. The first break landed the Gaudreau auto, which gave me enthusiasm to keep going. Got the Ice Premier Rookie on the 2nd break:

Never owned higher end rookies like the Ice Premier /99 or the Acetate Premier, so pretty excited for those. Some of the stuff may be for trade. Probably not the Tkachuk rookies though.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice...3 solid Tkachuk rookie cards there at the end! Well done.

That Gudrea/Bennett is one ausome card. Congrats.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

Absolutely drooling over that whole show. Nice cards!
    Always looking for flames rookies and parallels

Well done. Sick patch. I'd keep that one :)