Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Looking for ALL YEARS A&G

     
    Please Note - sasports will ship to the following countries: Any Country

  1. #1

    Looking for ALL YEARS A&G

    Looking to trade for all years of A&G minis. All I ask is that they are in good condition. Nothing bent up or digned corners. My wife is trying to complete master sets of each year! If you have a lot that you wish to move please let me know what you would be interested in seeing in trade. Also have RP available and may possibly purchase if the deal is too good to refuse.


    Not looking for higher end stuff. Mostly base inserts and minis. Also common AUTO and Game used, ripped rip cards, etc. No base cards right now (except 2010 and older) as I have yet to finish sorting all that I have.


    Working Trade List:

    Baseball:

    2016 A&G Michele Steele Relic
    2016 A&G Hector Olivera Relic
    2016 A&G Hanley Ramirez Relic
    2016 A&G Brandon Belt Relic
    2016 Bowman Platinum Fharel Cotton Green 51/99
    2016 Topps Heritage Johnny Cueto Chrome 986/999

    2015 Bowman Luis Lugo Purple Prospect 129/250
    2015 Bowman Trevor Gott Blue Prospect 76/150


    Football:

    2017 Contenders Draft Picks Devonte Fields REDEMPTION Draft Ticket Blue Foil

    2015 Contenders Draft Picks Levi Norwood Season Ticket AUTO
    2015 Topps Chrome Bryce Petty XFRAC JSY 76/99
    2015 Topps Chrome Mini Levi Norwood AUTO

    2014 Topps Prime Devonta Freeman 2 CLR Patch

    2012 Press Pass FanFare Jeremy Ebert AUTO 53/199
    2012 Press Pass FanFare Andre Branch AUTO 168/199

    2011 Topps Game Day Julio Jones JSY

    2009 Prestige Rookie Review Devin Thomas JSY
    2009 Prestige Rookie Review Jonathan Stewart JSY

    2008 R&S Longevity Matt Ryan Dress for Success JSY 68/100


    Basketball:

    13-14 Pinnacle Isaiah Canaan RC AUTO
    13/14 Pinnacle Micheal Ray Richardson ATUO
    13/14 Pinnacle Clear Vision 1st QTR Damian Lillard JSY
    Last edited by sasports; 09-09-2017 at 05:57 PM.

  2. #2
    I should have quite a few minis. Also are you still looking for AP and is your trade list up to date? Let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

    Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

  3. #3
    I have some A&G mini's available, they are posted on these threads ---

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale

    AND

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...d-mini-s-ft-fs

    PLMK if you're interested in any/all. I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's of ORIOLES and NATIONALS I can add to my PC, and "vintage" ORIOLES(1954-1975) that I need for my PC. I may also consider gu & auto's of baseball HOFer's,stars, and semi-stars that I can use for trade bait and "vintage" baseball cards of baseball HOFer's. And, I'll sell. If interested in buying, make a reasonable offer (include shipping in the offer). Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good evening and night.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 09-06-2017 at 07:11 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    I should have quite a few minis. Also are you still looking for AP and is your trade list up to date? Let me know. Thanks.
    Depends on the AP. I have a ton (lots of dupes) so I will be picky on what I take. My trade list is not 100% but mostly accurate I believe. I will be working to update it this week. I have been working a lot so my cards have been neglected :(

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I have some A&G mini's available, they are posted on these threads ---

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale

    AND

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...d-mini-s-ft-fs
    PLMK if you're interested in any/all. I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's of ORIOLES and NATIONALS I can add to my PC, and "vintage" ORIOLES(1954-1975) that I need for my PC. I may also consider gu & auto's of baseball HOFer's,stars, and semi-stars that I can use for trade bait and "vintage" baseball cards of baseball HOFer's. And, I'll sell. If interested in buying, make a reasonable offer (include shipping in the offer). Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good evening and night.

    I would be intersted in all of the A&G Minis you have. I will take a look to see what i have off your list of wants, but I have mostly football right now. I will get back to you. May be a few days. Getting ready for Hurricane "IrmaGerd"

  6. #6
    Look here; Topps Allen & Ginter‘s
    2006 Mini’s Regular Back
    Bobby Crosby #91 A’s
    Bobby Cox #291 Braves
    Grover Cleveland #329 USA President

    2006 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Francisco Cordero #177 Rangers
    A.J. Burnett #179 Blue Jays
    Jose Guillen #180 Nationals

    2006 Mini Black
    Torii Hunter #168 Twins

    2010 Mini’s Regular Back
    Javier Vazquez #138 Yankees $0.75
    Casey McGehee #309 Brewers
    Scott Sizemore Rookie #320 Tigers
    Brad Lidge #340 Phillies
    Derek Holland #344 Rangers

    2010 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Daniel McCutchen Rookie #37 Pirates
    Mark DeRosa #42 Giants
    Drew Stubbs Rookie #47 Reds
    Betelgeuse #68 Heavenly Body
    Matt LaPorta #100 Indians
    Clayton Kershaw #275 Dodgers $4
    Carlos Pena #304 Rays

    2010 Mini’s Black
    Edwin Jackson #5 D-Backs
    Tyler Bradt #112 Kayaking
    King Tut #271 Pharaoh

    2010 Mini’s National Animals
    King Cobra India #NA40

    2010 Mini’s World’s Biggest
    Blue Whale #WB1
    Burj Khalifa #WB2
    Prague Castle #WB3
    Mount Everest #WB5 (2)

    2010 Mini’s Lords of Olympus
    Dionysus #LO17

    2010 Mini’s Sailors of the Seven Seas
    Vasco Nunez de Balboa #SSS4
    Francisco Vasquez de Coronado #SSS5
    Hernando de Cortes #SSS6

    2010 Mini’s World’s Wordsmiths Shen Kue China #WGWS7

    2010 Regular set Base
    #64 97 140 186 213 232 242 253 263 289

    2011 Mini’s Regular Back
    Pablo Sandoval #111 Giants
    Casey McGehee #161 Brewers
    Prince Fielder #220 Brewers
    Jack LaLanne #225 Fitness
    Andre Ethier #226 Dodgers
    Gio Gonzalez #301 A’s
    Jaime Garcia #303 Cardinals
    Kurt Suzuki #309 A’s $4.00
    Jayson Werth #315 Nationals
    Manny Ramirez #316 Rays
    Carlos Lee #333 Astros

    2011 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Hope Solo #12 Soccer
    Daniel Bard #19 Red Sox
    John McEnroe #40 Tennis
    Annika Sorenstam #45 Golf
    Chase Headley #76 Padres
    Geno Auriemma #133 Basketball
    Brandon Beachy Rookie #151 Braves
    Josh Hamilton #200 Rangers
    Tsuyoshi Nishioka Rookie #206 Twins
    Xavier Nady #213 D-Backs
    Mark Rogers #221 Brewers
    Jack LaLanne #225 Fitness
    Andre Ethier #226 Dodgers
    Adam Lind #281 Blue Jays
    Alex Gordon #329 Royals
    Yuniesky Betancourt #349 Brewers

    2011 Mini’s Black
    Josh Rodriguez Rookie #94 Pirates
    Pablo Sandoval #111 Giants
    Dan Haren #169 Angels
    Yunesky Maya Rookie #172 Nationals
    Freddie Freeman Rookie #198 Braves
    Aramis Ramirez #212 Cubs
    Wade Davis #292 Rays
    Peter Gammons #298 Broadcasters
    Ricky Nolasco #341 Marlins

    2011 Mini’s Worlds Most Mysterious Figures Kasper Hauser #WMF3
    2011 Mini’s Worlds Most Mysterious Figures Nostradamus #WMF8
    2011 Mini’s Step Right up Fire Breathing #SRU2
    2011 Mini’s Step Right up the Human Blockhead #SRU6
    2011 Mini’s Step Right up Snake Charming #SRU7
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy Antonio Meucci #PP1
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy DR. Watson #PP3
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy Antonio Salieri #PP7
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy Sancho Panza #PP8

    2012 Mini’s Regular Back
    Max Scherzer #97
    Curly Neal #85
    Stephen Strasburg #171
    Yunel Escobar #214
    Matt Garza #347 SP

    2012 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Mitch Moreland #8
    Carlos Gonzalez #148
    Tommy Hanson #201
    Lian Hendriks #239

    2012 Mini’s Black
    Ken Griffey Jr. #212 $8.00

    2012 Giants of the Deep Blue Whale #GD-3

    2013 Mini’s Regular Back
    Early Wynn #36 Indians
    Jose Reyes #65 Blue Jays
    Jon Lester #9 Red Sox
    Carlos Ruiz #91 Phillies
    Jason Heyward #96 Braves
    Trevor Bauer #107 Indians
    Corey Hart #111 Brewers
    Chad Billingsley #171 Dodgers
    Anthony Rizzo #192 Cubs
    Dexter Fowler #197 Rockies
    Phil Niekro #204 Braves
    Jean Segura #262 Brewers
    James Shields #270 Royals
    Alex Rios #308 White Sox

    2013 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Kevin Harvick #35
    Early Wynn #36 Indians
    Colby Rasmus #46 blue Jays
    Mike Olt #57 Rangers
    McKayla Maroney #62
    Darryl Strawberry #98 Mets
    Corey Hart #111 Brewers
    Pele #130
    Robinson Cano #242 Yankees
    Raul Ibanez #274 Mariners
    Johnny Cueto #294 Reds

    2013 Mini’s Ginter Back No #
    Miguel Montero D-Backs

    2013 Mini’s Black
    Matt Moore #72 Rays
    Michael Brantley #89 Indians
    Garrett Jones #142 Pirates
    Phil Niekro #204 Braves
    Mariano Rivera #248 Yankees $4.00

    2013 Heavy Hangs the Head
    Cyrus the Great #HHH-CTG
    Constantine #HHH-CON
    Alexander I #HHH-ALX
    Gustavus Adolphus #HHH-GA

    2014 Mini’s Regular Back
    Craug Kimbrel #43 Braves
    Orlando Hernandez #50 Yankees
    Bill Buckner #63 Dodgers
    Dr. James Andrews #70 Surgeon
    Shin-Soo Choo #113 Rangers
    Buster Posey #131 Giants
    Ryan Riess #180 Poker Champion
    Eddie Murray #196 Orioles
    Ryan Howard #270 Phillies
    C.J. Wilson #328 Angels
    Andy Pettitte #338 Yankees


    2014 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Pablo Sandoval #19 Giants
    Carlos Santana #85 Indians
    Craig Biggio #122 Astros
    Jordan Oliver #188 Wrestler
    Zack wheeler #200 Mets
    Tanner Foust #224
    Jeff Samardzija #339 Cubs

    2014 Mini’s Black
    Diana Nyad #62 Swimmer
    Ralph Kiner #72 Pirates
    Sparky Anderson #97 Tigers
    Jon Lester #103 Red Sox
    Ozzie Smith #232 Cardinals
    Julio Teheran #229 Braves
    Mark Teixeira #248 Yankees


    2014 Into the Unknown
    John C. Fremont #ITU-5
    Marco Polo #ITU-10

    2015 Topps Mini
    Appomattox Court House #24
    Anthony Ranaudo #36 Rangers
    Evan Longoria #38 Rays
    Lance Lynn #47 Cardinals
    Francisco Rodriguez #50 Brewers (2)
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Malcolm Gladwell #67 Author
    Wei-Yin Chen #121 Orioles
    Aramis Ramirez #193 Brewers
    Dustin Ackley #205 Mariners
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Huston Street #219 Angels
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Keith Law #230 Sports Writters
    CC Sabathia #241 Yankees
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Addison Reed #286 D-Backs
    Pablo Sandoval #257 Red Sox
    Dexter Fowler #271 Cubs
    Mookie Betts #274 Red Sox
    Jay Bruce #284 Reds
    Rubby De La Rosa #298 D-Backs
    Jeff Mauro #327 TV Host
    Aaron Sanchez #348 Blue Jays
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Masahiro Tanaka #350 Yankees

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Rookie Brandon Finnegan #41 Royals
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Giancarlo Stanton #107 Marlins
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Adam Lind 3118 Brewers (2)
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Adrian Beltre #164 Rangers
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Jonathan Lucroy #165 Brewers
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Shelby Miller #188 Braves
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Rocky Balboa #258 Boxer
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Rookie Jung Ho Kang #265 Pirates
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Julie Fondy #167 Soccer Player
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert James Shields #291 Padres
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Zack Greinke #199 Dodgers
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Jeff Samardzija #339 Cubs

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert NO # Dellin Betances Yankees
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert NO # Adrian Gonzalez Dodgers

    2015 Topps Mini Black Border Malcom Gladwell #67 Author
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Casey McGehee #74 Giants
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Border Jeff Mauro #327 Television Host

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini First Ladies Jacqueline Kennedy #First-32
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini First Ladies Laura Bush #FIRST-40

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hoist the Black Flag Calico Jack Rackham #HBF-4
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hoist the Black Flag Benjamin Hornigold #HBF-6
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hoist the Black Flag Henry Every #HBF-10

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Mythological Menaces Pan #MM-2

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Magnates, Barons and Tycoons Duke #MBT-7

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A World Beneath Our Feet Devil’s Flower Mantis #BUG-4

    2016 Allen & Ginter Mini Regular Back
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Howie Kendrick #11 Dodgers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Ian Desmond #17 Rangers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini J.T. Realmuto #48 Marlins
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Adam Eaton #52 White Sox
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hector Rondon #55 Cubs
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Jake McGee #72 Rockies
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Rookie Mini Alex Dickerson #105 Padres
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Steve Spurrier #106 College Football Coach
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Adrian Gonzalez #143 Dodgers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Rookie Mini Jon Gray #190 Rockies
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Rookie Mini Byung Ho Park #201 Twins
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Michael Breed #210 Instructor
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Welington Castillo #311 D-Backs
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Shaw Tolleson #335 Rangers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Sean Doolittle #347 A's

    2016 Mini Black
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Justin Verlander #4 Tigers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Drew Smyly #41 Rays
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Khris Davis #215 A's

    2016 A&G Back
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Denise Austin #8 Fitness
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Howie Kendrick #11 Dodgers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Rollie Fingers #19 A's
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Hisashi Iwakuma #65 Mariners
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Evan Gatis #118 Astros
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Parallel Insert David Ortiz #151 Red Sox
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Heidi Watney #213 Sportscaster
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Starling Marte #256 Pirates (2)


    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini US Mayors Insert Charlie Hales #USM-10 Portland
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini US Mayors Insert Tom Tait #USM-13 Anaheim
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini US Mayors Insert Greg Fischer #USM-32 Louisville

    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Laureates of Peace Insert Baron Philip Noel-Baker #LP-3

    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Subway & Streetcars Insert Red Line #SS2
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Subway & Streetcars Insert Duck Boat #SS-6
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Subway & Streetcars Insert Aerial Tram #SS-8

    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Ferocious Felines Insert Serval #FF-12
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  7. #7
    What's up Bud.. Bill Latham from TCC. Not sure if you remember. It's been awhile.
    I have 102 mini's .. mixed years. Probably most from 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 All perfect. I'm not a set collector so I wouldn't need anything similar.
    Baseball star rookies and numbered - Numbered Vets.

    Lmk,
    Bill.


    MY ALBUMS Hidden Content
    Collecting - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant - Nolan Arenado - Manny Machado - Mookie Betts - Aaron Judge - Gleyer Torres - Jose Ramirez - Clayton Kershaw - Max Scherzer - Corey Kluber - Ronald Acuna
    Carson Wentz - HOF Gu and Autos.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ersportcards View Post
    Look here; Topps Allen & Ginter‘s
    2006 Mini’s Regular Back
    Bobby Crosby #91 A’s
    Bobby Cox #291 Braves
    Grover Cleveland #329 USA President

    2006 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Francisco Cordero #177 Rangers
    A.J. Burnett #179 Blue Jays
    Jose Guillen #180 Nationals

    2006 Mini Black
    Torii Hunter #168 Twins

    2010 Mini’s Regular Back
    Javier Vazquez #138 Yankees $0.75
    Casey McGehee #309 Brewers
    Scott Sizemore Rookie #320 Tigers
    Brad Lidge #340 Phillies
    Derek Holland #344 Rangers

    2010 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Daniel McCutchen Rookie #37 Pirates
    Mark DeRosa #42 Giants
    Drew Stubbs Rookie #47 Reds
    Betelgeuse #68 Heavenly Body
    Matt LaPorta #100 Indians
    Clayton Kershaw #275 Dodgers $4
    Carlos Pena #304 Rays

    2010 Mini’s Black
    Edwin Jackson #5 D-Backs
    Tyler Bradt #112 Kayaking
    King Tut #271 Pharaoh

    2010 Mini’s National Animals
    King Cobra India #NA40

    2010 Mini’s World’s Biggest
    Blue Whale #WB1
    Burj Khalifa #WB2
    Prague Castle #WB3
    Mount Everest #WB5 (2)

    2010 Mini’s Lords of Olympus
    Dionysus #LO17

    2010 Mini’s Sailors of the Seven Seas
    Vasco Nunez de Balboa #SSS4
    Francisco Vasquez de Coronado #SSS5
    Hernando de Cortes #SSS6

    2010 Mini’s World’s Wordsmiths Shen Kue China #WGWS7

    2010 Regular set Base
    #64 97 140 186 213 232 242 253 263 289

    2011 Mini’s Regular Back
    Pablo Sandoval #111 Giants
    Casey McGehee #161 Brewers
    Prince Fielder #220 Brewers
    Jack LaLanne #225 Fitness
    Andre Ethier #226 Dodgers
    Gio Gonzalez #301 A’s
    Jaime Garcia #303 Cardinals
    Kurt Suzuki #309 A’s $4.00
    Jayson Werth #315 Nationals
    Manny Ramirez #316 Rays
    Carlos Lee #333 Astros

    2011 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Hope Solo #12 Soccer
    Daniel Bard #19 Red Sox
    John McEnroe #40 Tennis
    Annika Sorenstam #45 Golf
    Chase Headley #76 Padres
    Geno Auriemma #133 Basketball
    Brandon Beachy Rookie #151 Braves
    Josh Hamilton #200 Rangers
    Tsuyoshi Nishioka Rookie #206 Twins
    Xavier Nady #213 D-Backs
    Mark Rogers #221 Brewers
    Jack LaLanne #225 Fitness
    Andre Ethier #226 Dodgers
    Adam Lind #281 Blue Jays
    Alex Gordon #329 Royals
    Yuniesky Betancourt #349 Brewers

    2011 Mini’s Black
    Josh Rodriguez Rookie #94 Pirates
    Pablo Sandoval #111 Giants
    Dan Haren #169 Angels
    Yunesky Maya Rookie #172 Nationals
    Freddie Freeman Rookie #198 Braves
    Aramis Ramirez #212 Cubs
    Wade Davis #292 Rays
    Peter Gammons #298 Broadcasters
    Ricky Nolasco #341 Marlins

    2011 Mini’s Worlds Most Mysterious Figures Kasper Hauser #WMF3
    2011 Mini’s Worlds Most Mysterious Figures Nostradamus #WMF8
    2011 Mini’s Step Right up Fire Breathing #SRU2
    2011 Mini’s Step Right up the Human Blockhead #SRU6
    2011 Mini’s Step Right up Snake Charming #SRU7
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy Antonio Meucci #PP1
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy DR. Watson #PP3
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy Antonio Salieri #PP7
    2011 Mini’s Portraits of Penultimacy Sancho Panza #PP8

    2012 Mini’s Regular Back
    Max Scherzer #97
    Curly Neal #85
    Stephen Strasburg #171
    Yunel Escobar #214
    Matt Garza #347 SP

    2012 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Mitch Moreland #8
    Carlos Gonzalez #148
    Tommy Hanson #201
    Lian Hendriks #239

    2012 Mini’s Black
    Ken Griffey Jr. #212 $8.00

    2012 Giants of the Deep Blue Whale #GD-3

    2013 Mini’s Regular Back
    Early Wynn #36 Indians
    Jose Reyes #65 Blue Jays
    Jon Lester #9 Red Sox
    Carlos Ruiz #91 Phillies
    Jason Heyward #96 Braves
    Trevor Bauer #107 Indians
    Corey Hart #111 Brewers
    Chad Billingsley #171 Dodgers
    Anthony Rizzo #192 Cubs
    Dexter Fowler #197 Rockies
    Phil Niekro #204 Braves
    Jean Segura #262 Brewers
    James Shields #270 Royals
    Alex Rios #308 White Sox

    2013 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Kevin Harvick #35
    Early Wynn #36 Indians
    Colby Rasmus #46 blue Jays
    Mike Olt #57 Rangers
    McKayla Maroney #62
    Darryl Strawberry #98 Mets
    Corey Hart #111 Brewers
    Pele #130
    Robinson Cano #242 Yankees
    Raul Ibanez #274 Mariners
    Johnny Cueto #294 Reds

    2013 Mini’s Ginter Back No #
    Miguel Montero D-Backs

    2013 Mini’s Black
    Matt Moore #72 Rays
    Michael Brantley #89 Indians
    Garrett Jones #142 Pirates
    Phil Niekro #204 Braves
    Mariano Rivera #248 Yankees $4.00

    2013 Heavy Hangs the Head
    Cyrus the Great #HHH-CTG
    Constantine #HHH-CON
    Alexander I #HHH-ALX
    Gustavus Adolphus #HHH-GA

    2014 Mini’s Regular Back
    Craug Kimbrel #43 Braves
    Orlando Hernandez #50 Yankees
    Bill Buckner #63 Dodgers
    Dr. James Andrews #70 Surgeon
    Shin-Soo Choo #113 Rangers
    Buster Posey #131 Giants
    Ryan Riess #180 Poker Champion
    Eddie Murray #196 Orioles
    Ryan Howard #270 Phillies
    C.J. Wilson #328 Angels
    Andy Pettitte #338 Yankees


    2014 Mini’s Ginter Back
    Pablo Sandoval #19 Giants
    Carlos Santana #85 Indians
    Craig Biggio #122 Astros
    Jordan Oliver #188 Wrestler
    Zack wheeler #200 Mets
    Tanner Foust #224
    Jeff Samardzija #339 Cubs

    2014 Mini’s Black
    Diana Nyad #62 Swimmer
    Ralph Kiner #72 Pirates
    Sparky Anderson #97 Tigers
    Jon Lester #103 Red Sox
    Ozzie Smith #232 Cardinals
    Julio Teheran #229 Braves
    Mark Teixeira #248 Yankees


    2014 Into the Unknown
    John C. Fremont #ITU-5
    Marco Polo #ITU-10

    2015 Topps Mini
    Appomattox Court House #24
    Anthony Ranaudo #36 Rangers
    Evan Longoria #38 Rays
    Lance Lynn #47 Cardinals
    Francisco Rodriguez #50 Brewers (2)
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Malcolm Gladwell #67 Author
    Wei-Yin Chen #121 Orioles
    Aramis Ramirez #193 Brewers
    Dustin Ackley #205 Mariners
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Huston Street #219 Angels
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Keith Law #230 Sports Writters
    CC Sabathia #241 Yankees
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Addison Reed #286 D-Backs
    Pablo Sandoval #257 Red Sox
    Dexter Fowler #271 Cubs
    Mookie Betts #274 Red Sox
    Jay Bruce #284 Reds
    Rubby De La Rosa #298 D-Backs
    Jeff Mauro #327 TV Host
    Aaron Sanchez #348 Blue Jays
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Masahiro Tanaka #350 Yankees

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Rookie Brandon Finnegan #41 Royals
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Giancarlo Stanton #107 Marlins
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Adam Lind 3118 Brewers (2)
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Adrian Beltre #164 Rangers
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Jonathan Lucroy #165 Brewers
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Shelby Miller #188 Braves
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Rocky Balboa #258 Boxer
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Rookie Jung Ho Kang #265 Pirates
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Julie Fondy #167 Soccer Player
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert James Shields #291 Padres
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Zack Greinke #199 Dodgers
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert Jeff Samardzija #339 Cubs

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert NO # Dellin Betances Yankees
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Insert NO # Adrian Gonzalez Dodgers

    2015 Topps Mini Black Border Malcom Gladwell #67 Author
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Casey McGehee #74 Giants
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Border Jeff Mauro #327 Television Host

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini First Ladies Jacqueline Kennedy #First-32
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini First Ladies Laura Bush #FIRST-40

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hoist the Black Flag Calico Jack Rackham #HBF-4
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hoist the Black Flag Benjamin Hornigold #HBF-6
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hoist the Black Flag Henry Every #HBF-10

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Mythological Menaces Pan #MM-2

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Magnates, Barons and Tycoons Duke #MBT-7

    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A World Beneath Our Feet Devil’s Flower Mantis #BUG-4

    2016 Allen & Ginter Mini Regular Back
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Howie Kendrick #11 Dodgers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Ian Desmond #17 Rangers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini J.T. Realmuto #48 Marlins
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Adam Eaton #52 White Sox
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Hector Rondon #55 Cubs
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Jake McGee #72 Rockies
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Rookie Mini Alex Dickerson #105 Padres
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Steve Spurrier #106 College Football Coach
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Adrian Gonzalez #143 Dodgers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Rookie Mini Jon Gray #190 Rockies
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Rookie Mini Byung Ho Park #201 Twins
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Michael Breed #210 Instructor
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Welington Castillo #311 D-Backs
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Shaw Tolleson #335 Rangers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Sean Doolittle #347 A's

    2016 Mini Black
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Justin Verlander #4 Tigers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Drew Smyly #41 Rays
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black Khris Davis #215 A's

    2016 A&G Back
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Denise Austin #8 Fitness
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Howie Kendrick #11 Dodgers
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Rollie Fingers #19 A's
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Hisashi Iwakuma #65 Mariners
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Evan Gatis #118 Astros
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Parallel Insert David Ortiz #151 Red Sox
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Heidi Watney #213 Sportscaster
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back Starling Marte #256 Pirates (2)


    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini US Mayors Insert Charlie Hales #USM-10 Portland
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini US Mayors Insert Tom Tait #USM-13 Anaheim
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini US Mayors Insert Greg Fischer #USM-32 Louisville

    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Laureates of Peace Insert Baron Philip Noel-Baker #LP-3

    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Subway & Streetcars Insert Red Line #SS2
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Subway & Streetcars Insert Duck Boat #SS-6
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Subway & Streetcars Insert Aerial Tram #SS-8

    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Ferocious Felines Insert Serval #FF-12

    What would you want/need for the lot?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MdEagle10 View Post
    What's up Bud.. Bill Latham from TCC. Not sure if you remember. It's been awhile.
    I have 102 mini's .. mixed years. Probably most from 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 All perfect. I'm not a set collector so I wouldn't need anything similar.
    Baseball star rookies and numbered - Numbered Vets.

    Lmk,
    Bill.
    Of course I remember you! PM sent

  10. #10
    Here is what I found so far:

    07 Allen and Ginter:
    Flags of All Nations Denmark Mini

    08 Allen and Ginter:
    Romulus and Remus Mini A20
    Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky #212
    Friedrich Nietzsche #217
    Be the First to Crack the Code
    Victor Hugo #304
    Bram Stoker #166

    09 Allen and Ginter:
    Vampire Mini #LMT13
    Milos Obilic Mini #NH24
    Baseball Highlights Evan Longoria Sketch #AGHS25

    11 Allen and Ginter:
    Stan Lee #274
    Henri Grace A Dieu #FF3
    Elisha Otis #MMF9
    USS Cairo #FF15
    Platyhelminthes #AOM 6
    Ostracoderms #AOM 8
    Catarrhini # AOM 15
    Nostradamus Mini #WMF8
    Amur Leopard Mini #AP26
    The Bed of Nails Mini #SRU1
    The Poe Toaster Mini #WMF2
    Hometown Heroes Evan Longoria #HH48
    Manny Pacquiao #262

    12 Allen and Ginter:
    Joseph Mini #PB-13
    The French Revolution #HTP16
    Sperm Whale Mini #GD-2
    Chuck Snider Murder in Willow Cove
    Burj Khalifa #WTB1
    On the Origin of Species #HTP18
    Cocker Spaniel Mini #MBF-15
    Invention of the Printing Press #HTP7
    Petronas Towers #WRB3
    Starlin Castro Mini A&G Back #185
    Cal Ripken Jr Mini #324
    Darwin Barney Mini #183
    Marty Hogan Mini #340

    2013 Allen and Ginter:
    Colin has become unstuck in Time
    Earth #OLC-ERT
    Sun Tzu Mini #IM-ST
    Neptune #OLC-NPT
    The Alamo #PS-TA
    Peterhof Palace #PS-PP
    Monty Hall #175
    Babe Ruth Across the Years #ATY-BRT
    Rickey Henderson SP #330
    Freddie Roach #219
    14 Allen and Ginter:
    Robin Hood Mini #OBA-01
    RMS Carmania and SMS Cap Trafalgar #AGC-06
    F-16 Fighting Falcon #AS-07
    F-86 Sabre #AS-12
    Bangkok, Thailand #WC-18
    Maria Gabriela Isler #254
    Fields of Lore Wrigley Field #FOY-05
    Masahiro Tanaka #235

    I will keep looking for more, but let me know if you can use these. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

    Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on