Thumbs down The Red Sox got caught using Apple Watches to steal signs against the Yankees

http://www.businessinsider.com/bosto...e-watch-2017-9

The Boston Red Sox have been using an Apple Watch to gain the upper hand while stealing signs, according to a report from Michael S. Schmidt of the New York Times.

The investigation began about two weeks ago, after the Yankees, currently second in the AL East behind the leading Red Sox, filed a complaint with the commissioner's office.

The commissioner's office reportedly corroborated the Yankees' evidence with video from the league. Once confronted with the findings, the Red Sox "admitted that their trainers had received signals from video replay personnel and then relayed that information to some players an operation that had been in place for at least several weeks," The Times reported.

The Red Sox's manager, John Farrell, told Pete Abraham of The Boston Globe that while he knew players were trying to steal signs, he was unaware of the devices used.

"I would have shut that down," Farrell said, according to Abraham.
    LOL yeah right
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Lol Have to love technology. Well, at least it is not the Patriots this time.

Is this basically the only good use for an Apple watch? Haven't actually seen many people actually buy one of these things after the launch of them. They are basically giving them away.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

No idea. I never had any interest in them myself. Never would have thought they could be used like that. Shows how much tech savvy I have. Heck, Id still find a calculator watch more useful.