Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

7 ebay pick ups that beat Irma to my house!

7 ebay pick ups that beat irma to my house.jpg
    Very glad to see these guys in the mail today. Tomorrow afternoon She comes in as a cat 4 fml.
    I picked up 4 hard signed Jets. one cost me 30 bucks. I know that hard signed cards are not popular with this community but I am a fan of them. Its such a more personal card that way. Also in instance where i cant find the pack pulled player in a jets jersey. Finding Thomas Jones, calvin pace, freeman mcniel and byrd was great cause i cant find them in auto in packs.

I also got the last of the short print rookies from gold standard. It was only pack pulled auto this haul.
    I was looking to get some more jets o line added to my collection i was also looking for more thomas jones so this dual pro bowl patch will add a little more color to my very green and white collection lol.

What are some of your opinions on pack pulled autos vs hard signed autos? you guys can check out all the cards i have collected for my jets collection in my sig. Check out the hard signed autos i have collected too :) that album needs some love <3 link to albums in the sig
    Last edited by Capt Forest; 09-09-2017 at 12:50 AM.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hard signed are the only way you are going to get certain players, no companies produce them. I've added alot of hard signed stuff over the years, great way to add to the PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Hard signed are the only way you are going to get certain players, no companies produce them. I've added alot of hard signed stuff over the years, great way to add to the PC.

I agree with you. I am really digging the byrd auto. Nothing against pack pulled autos i have many in my collection also.

What are your thoughts on patch cards with no auto? For awhile i was keeping away from them due to how companies were abusing relic cards and what not. Now i find myself adding several patch only cards to the collection.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I agree with you. I am really digging the byrd auto. Nothing against pack pulled autos i have many in my collection also.

What are your thoughts on patch cards with no auto? For awhile i was keeping away from them due to how companies were abusing relic cards and what not. Now i find myself adding several patch only cards to the collection.

I love patch cards, just as long as they are game used and not event used.

BANNED

Country
    New York Jets
    See long0161's Items on eBay

More great grabs, congrats.