Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/MBarlow092 See lennoxmatt's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Topps confirmed at the National that they are interested in getting back into hockey, so whatever happens, hopefully the Upper Deck monopoly is ending

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps confirmed at the National that they are interested in getting back into hockey, so whatever happens, hopefully the Upper Deck monopoly is ending

I've heard people say this online but I haven't seen any actual proof of it. Not saying you are wrong but is there a Beckett.com article or somewhere stating this or link a youtube video of Topps at the National? Just seems weird that Topps would bail on football which they did well in (and not even try to keep basketball) just to try and re-enter hockey (a market they really never did well in).
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This may be picking up some steam. I talked to a contact of mine and there may be something to it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

This may be picking up some steam. I talked to a contact of mine and there may be something to it.

Interesting! I would welcome back Panini no problem, having more variety is never a bad thing imo. Only issue I see is if UD, Leaf, Panini and Topps were all into hockey the signing of players to exclusives would not end, but instead get worse.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

For retired stars maybe, but it's likely the PA would want all of its members to sign for all licensed companies. UD would lose their Crosby & McDavid exclusives to another licensee.... that's my bet.

When Panini was in the fold before, no active players had exclusives.

Of course if Leaf remained unlicensed - what does that do for their players?

Best thing the PA could do, IMO, is up the number of licenses to 3 or 4... bring Leaf into the fold... tell Leaf & UD that their exclusives with active PA members are done (if you don't like it, you can keep your exclusive by not your license) and bar their members from signing exclusives in the future.

Interesting! I would welcome back Panini no problem, having more variety is never a bad thing imo. Only issue I see is if UD, Leaf, Panini and Topps were all into hockey the signing of players to exclusives would not end, but instead get worse.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

for 19-20, or now ??

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

He's been invited to a meeting in October, so time will tell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Hope this goes through, really enjoyed Panini hockey products!

SCF Rewards
    Country

About Panini coming back or Topps coming back?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I would happily welcome Panini back to the hockey market. I was a big fan of their Certified set (fabric of the game autographed cards in particular).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast