Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

I want to to say "Hello, eh!"

I really enjoy reading threads on topics covering the NHL and the collecting hobby. I joined a 'competitor' forum about a year ago and I quickly went from just reading threads, to very-casually creating them, and posting on others. I'm still very casual about it, but it definitely adds a new enjoyment to forums. Hockey was a part of life growing up in Canada, but I only truly started following a team in 1988 - the year Gretzky got traded. With all the hype, I chose the LA Kings to follow, and chose Gretzky as my favourite player. Naturally, I started collecting Gretzky cards. Since his retirement, my interest in watching the NHL wasn't very strong, but my collecting held fast. A few years back I decided to get back into it....wanted to be more patriotic so I chose the Edmonton Oilers as my new team to follow (no coincidence that it was Gretzky's first team, too) and now I'm loving the game again.

My Gretzky collection is near complete (based on my criteria), minus 4 cards, so I figure this forum would also be a good place to connect with other collectors who might have those cards for sale. They are:

1993-94 Pinnacle (Cdn - there is both Eng + French copy on back)
    #512 'Season Highlight' horizontal card

1999-00 Upper Deck Wayne Gretzky Hockey Series, 'Visionary' insert #V2, V3, V8

Looking forward to connecting with others and searching out all the threads and opinions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

Welcome! Always good to hear a fellow collector reaching near completion of their collection! Then you can start a new collection, because that's just how it always works in this hobby haha. Good luck finding the last 4 cards you need and be sure to start a thread over in Show and Tell so you can share your collection with us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF , Eh ! ;)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

zachmak- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Rays Tampa Bay Lightning NULL

Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and do show off your collection, love seeing the Gretzky!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers
    COMC Cards For Sale

I agree with bakemeister52, show your collection off! Grew up a huge hockey fan in LA in the 90s so Gretzky is one of my favorites.

Country

I can show off my rubbermaid bins of gretzky stuff LOL. Still need to create displays for my collectibles...could be another year or so. Nobody is more anxious to display than me, that's for sure. It's been a long time coming in collecting his stuff, so I'm due for some show n' tell.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Zach, enjoy yourself here and I can't wait to see the Gretzky collection!