Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Aloha, New member here. I inherited a large collection, and am looking to sell.

Hello, A bit about myself. I was an avid baseball, and basketball collector in the mid to late 80s. I recently inherited my fathers collection, which he had quietly amassed before his unexpected passing. I'm looking for advice on selling the collection. I'm also hoping that people here might have interest in purchasing specific cards from the following genres.

The collection is rich in late 90s-2004 baseball, and 87-2004 basketball cards. There are about 75 professionally graded cards (some quite valuable) that I'm thinking of posting on ebay. There are also several hundred cards of moderate value ($10-$100). Many Michael jordan, Shaq, and other NBA stars from 87-2005. Large collection of Barry Bonds. Also quite a few football cards from 90s-2004.

Please let me know, if you're reading this, and want to inquire about any specific player or genre you are looking for. I would also greatly appreciate any advice on how to appraise the collection, and the best way to go about selling as a Lot.

Thanks in advance, Craig

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. I will start working on a list of all the graded vintage, and non vintage cards, as well the other player, and team requests. I have enjoyed reading the threads, and now have a better understanding of what people are looking for. Its taken 12 years to be able to look in the boxes, but now that I have, I'm very excited to share what I find. Thank you, and Aloha to all.

Welcome to SCF Craig, hope you are enjoying yourself here! Sorry to hear about your father passing. Hope you can enjoy the cards just like your dad did.

Aloha Craig - thanks for finding us. Looking forward to seeing what you have
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12