Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's pretty cool.

Straight from the Habs! Both Richard and I insisted that it would be awesome to have a Drouin Habs card :)

Curious - Was an "extension" of the Centennial Set UD's idea, or yours?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Chris pitched it as something of an "update" set but we all agreed that we didn't want to continue the numbering as 301-310 or whatever. It would have ruffled some feathers.

And we had some other ideas for particular memories but you can only spotlight Carey Price so many times.

Also, Sidney Crosby's camp effected change on one card as well. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I still had my set of Centennial, I would want this set to add to it (numbering or not). Something about continuation of sets, cross brands, cross years - if it was a set I was into... that (for somereason) has always appealed to me.

Probably right on Price. If you were going to make a 50 card "update" then he'd get a lot of due, but with only a small list to select - I'm guessing Kreider running him over wasn't a top priority?

If he ever wants to update Oilers Collection... please forward my contact info. lol.

Chris pitched it as something of an "update" set but we all agreed that we didn't want to continue the numbering as 301-310 or whatever. It would have ruffled some feathers.

And we had some other ideas for particular memories but you can only spotlight Carey Price so many times.

Also, Sidney Crosby's camp effected change on one card as well. LOL

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Probably right on Price. If you were going to make a 50 card "update" then he'd get a lot of due, but with only a small list to select - I'm guessing Kreider running him over wasn't a top priority?

They could literally make a Master Collection of every one of his games in his career and I would somehow find a way to avoid *that* particular moment. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

AGREED lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

What did Crosby's camp change?

If I had to guess I would say that The card with Halak and Ovechkin was originally Crosby?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol.

Now to hijack your thread......

I have wondered in the past if UD would give Gretzky the Michael Jordan treatment, and make a master collection like that for him (Jordan did get a set that featured a card for every game he played).

I don't see it - as I don't think the market for Gretzky is even close to that of Jordan - but it would be cool.

They could literally make a Master Collection of every one of his games in his career and I would somehow find a way to avoid *that* particular moment. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (11)
    Country

it's funny because I still didn't finish my centenial set !! and boom a up-date !

I will try to go for the first time this year with the kids !!
    Tradelist/Salelist:

Hidden Content !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to add these to my Centennial set, but sadly I won't be able to attend ... rather, I won't be able to attend and stay married! If anyone who is going would be able to grab me a pack, I'll make it worth your while. Let me know.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Just the fact that you both helped bring this set to life makes me want to add it to my collection... :)

And I'm a Leafs fan!

Huge ups to you both! Congratulations on that!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast