Thread: Back to collecting!

Back to collecting!

Hey guys. I'm sure many of you remember me from way back! I'm back to the hobby. I look forward to reconnecting with all of you.

Steve Morgan

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome back and make sure to look around the site!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

I'm new so I don't remember you, but Welcome Back!

Im new as well, and just getting back into the hobby after a long period of time. This site is great!

Thanks guys. And welcome to you guys as well! This place has always been amazing.

Steve- Welcome back! I just saw in the Trade Manager that you and I did a trade in 2010. If you still have graded vintage cards, I am still collecting them.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome back to SCF!
    Buying Charlotte Stone Crabs and Bradenton Marauders cards. Will also take 50/50's and consignments. Hidden Content