Dak Prescott Completes 2016 Prizm Football Remakes During Recent Signing Session

Panini America officials met with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott just days before Sunday night’s 2017 season-opener for a pivotal signing session during which the second-year star autographed all of the remade cards from 2016 Prizm Football. The cards were signed in the presence of multiple Panini America officials and each card received a special Prescott hologram on the back immediately after it was signed.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...n/#more-198316
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Now I wonder how long it will take for those of use that have those redemptions to actually get them.
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content