Wink Back to collecting and box breaking![Basketball]

Hi!! My name is nikole from the Bay Area! I love to hoop and collect NBA cards!
    I recently started collecting again!
    But i want to start breaking box! Break box to new collectors and try not to overprice for profit , but just for fun!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/niksboxbreak13

I collect Kobes and Jordan Clarkson Cards! So, hit me up!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Lakers collectors on here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Thats not ideal lol. But thank you! Im really hoping i can find a group to do breaks with!

Nikole- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF!
    Buying Charlotte Stone Crabs and Bradenton Marauders cards. Will also take 50/50's and consignments. Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Nikole, have fun here and enjoy yourself! I will be looking into putting up some case breaks with the strong draft class this year.