Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Help on a fair transaction price?

I'm in talks with a guy for a PC card that I want, but neither wants to screw the other guy by lowballing/asking too much. Looking for some thoughts as neither of us can come up with similar comps. Please help me commentariat.

Miller tag.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are missing the all important detail of what might be going the other way.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My cash going that way
    You are missing the all important detail of what might be going the other way.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I would say offer up what you are comfortable paying, knowing what you know about Ryan Miller cards and the scarcity of the card itself, then start the negotiations from there (bonus if they accept right off the bat!). If the seller is fair or have been dealing in hockey cards for a while, they won't think that's a 'lowball' offer, it will just be a guy trying to make a deal for their card and making an honest offer to get the ball rolling here.

You can also find Sold prices of the same card to compare with similar players, if you can, to give you a bit of a gauge to how much this Miller would be.

At the end of the day, it's the sellers choice to what they want the card to sell for, so in some cases you might be paying over the average price of these Premier Materials /6 go for, and if you're okay with that then go for it.

It's a beautiful card from Premier, and would look solid in your collection. Best of luck and let us know what happens! :)
    Last edited by creasecollector; 04-04-2018 at 10:26 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's worth what ever you are willing to pay, shocking though they aren't going that much..... I'd say it would fetch around $20
    Possible Hart winner......$16 https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-17-Upp...p2047675.l2557

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really like the set, does not do too good in the hobby compared to similar priced products.

Ryan Miller is on the lower end of the collectability spectrum, especially with him bouncing around quite a bit after leaving Buffalo.

If it were my PC guy, Roberto Luongo, I wouldnt pay more than $25 for it .... and even then, it would have to be because I decided to go for that Rainbow. It wouldnt be a random GU pick up.

From a ebay standpoints:

Auction Style
    - Zetterberg - $49
    - Stamkos - $39
    - Fleury - $36
    - Vorachek - $34
    - Thorton - $25

$25 - $30? Prob not a price the buyer wants to see for a card x/6 from a higher end product
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is, give or take, what I would have said too.

The only thing I would add - I have no idea the market for Miller specifically. If he's got a crazy following of a few dedicated collectors, that could make sale prices jump. He wouldn't be the first non-Superstar to have something like that happen.

Granted, I don't think that's the case with Miller.

Really like the set, does not do too good in the hobby compared to similar priced products.

Ryan Miller is on the lower end of the collectability spectrum, especially with him bouncing around quite a bit after leaving Buffalo.

If it were my PC guy, Roberto Luongo, I wouldnt pay more than $25 for it .... and even then, it would have to be because I decided to go for that Rainbow. It wouldnt be a random GU pick up.

From a ebay standpoints:

Auction Style
    - Zetterberg - $49
    - Stamkos - $39
    - Fleury - $36
    - Vorachek - $34
    - Thorton - $25

$25 - $30? Prob not a price the buyer wants to see for a card x/6 from a higher end product

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I agree with statements from above and as somebody who collected Miller for a decent period of time, $20-$30 is a fair range.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=canucksfan007;14604738]Really like the set, does not do too good in the hobby compared to similar priced products.

From a ebay standpoints:

Auction Style
    - Zetterberg - $49
    - Stamkos - $39
    - Fleury - $36
    - Vorachek - $34
    - Thorton - $25

$25 - $30? Prob not a price the buyer wants to see for a card x/6 from a higher end product[/QUOTE @canucksfan007 do you have links? I didn't find those in my search

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

@sparty07

Youre prob using too many keywords in your search. I searched "premier tag 6". I also only used Auction style listings becayse on Rookie Tags /6 are in the sold BIN/BO section

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Ice-Hockey-...r+tag+6&_sop=3

If it doesnt work tag me and ill post individual links