Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member - Hello and thanks for welcoming me to the forum

Hi everyone, I collect hockey cards and am getting back into the hobby after a 20 year absence. I love the creativity and fresh designs that have evolved and become mainstays of the hobby, Game-used memorabilia, on-card autos, embedded sticks, etc. It's like you're getting a little piece of history, as opposed to just a cardboard card, not that I have anything against base sets. I'm slowly getting myself familiar with the huge variety of sets available. Right now I'm collecting:
    - 2010 The Cup Signature Sticks
    - 2010 SP Authentic Signature Stoppers
    - 2013 Panini Dominion Hand Signed
    - 2013 Panini National Treasures -Treasured Trophies - Vezina
    - 2014 & 2016 Premier Acetate Star Auto Patches

Look forward to contributing to the community and hopefully buying and trading a few cards along the way. Cheers!
    Last edited by bbjg; 09-16-2017 at 12:37 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Welcome to CF, welcome back to the Hockey collecting and there are a lot of Hockey collectors on here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome! Those are some great sets to start getting back into the hobby. Good luck!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Complete all Paul Kariya non-GU base cards: 30 to go! Hidden Content Complete all Paul Kariya 1991-96 cards: 36 to go!
    Hidden Content Topps C55, UD Masterpieces, UD A Piece of History. Hidden Content 1996-97 Black Diamond

Thanks, other than eBay or comc any suggestions regarding how best to collect/complete these sets? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bbjg View Post
    Thanks, other than eBay or comc any suggestions regarding how best to collect/complete these sets? Thanks!
    Welcome to SCF! A good place to start would be right here on SCF with the set builders who collect hockey. We have a lot of hockey collectors. GL
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV & I only ship within the United States.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Thanks, I've put a post up in the trading and buying threads so fingers crossed.

Welcome back & welcome to SCF! Those are some great sets!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

bbjg- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast