Shea Weber PMG Rainbow Completed!

Pretty cool to be able to put all of these together....the Green and Purple are both S# 3/x which is kinda neat, and the Blue is #31/50...lots of 3's in this grouping, which is kinda odd. Anyways...

Base, Red /150, Blue /50, Green /10, and Purple /5.

What's next? You guys think I should try the Artifacts rainbow?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

It's great to see these rainbow sets! Might as well get the artifacts.... cant stop now!
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Great Rainbow
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

I'd say go for Artifacts now ! :)

Those PMG Rainbows do look fantastic! Well done!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I just pulled a Webber Rainbow and Black Mini card in the new OPC this year. Let me know if your doing the OPC rainbow. I am trying to do the same with the Leaf cards in this years OPC.
    Last edited by Dergula; 09-18-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Wow I love this PMG rainbow!
    MAIN PC: OLIVER EKMAN-LARSSON