New here, and returning to collecting after long hiatus

My wife asked me to clean out my card collection in the attic, and in doing so, rekindle the spark of collecting. I've been back buying and selling cards for the past 6 month and have amassed a large collection of rookie, mostly baseball. I have a few football rookies and a bunch of hockey rookie cards. However, I am finding that eBay and other card buyers are not the only way to get a collection. I'm here to make some trades, too!

I'm looking for some older cards, anything pre 1970 and then a few staples that belong in every collection. 1984 Topps Marino, 1980 Rickey Henderson, 1986 Jerry Rice.

I'I'll be posting more about what I have to trade soon! I'll also consider buying cards, if I have nothing to trade. Thanks a bunch! I look forward to chatting with everyone here and getting to know your collections!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome back to the hobby!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome! It's funny how most people that get back into the hobby share a similar story like yours, myself included. This forum is a great place to turn your don't-wants into do-wants. Good luck!
    Want/Trade list - Hidden Content

jbindustries- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I have been slowing adding to my inventory list. Hopefully I have some things people are interested in! I hope to get a want list created soon.

Welcome to SCF and welcome back to the hobby!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF and back to the hobby!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

This is exactly what happened to me. Went to look through my cards to figure out what to sell, ended up diving back in headfirst. Welcome to SCF!