Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Last year, I think.

Does it still count if the other trader was my brother?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Not since the '90s, when my high school friend and I would go to the local monthly card show, buy packs, and open them and make trades.

I wonder if my LCS has a trade night. If not, maybe I'll suggest they start one up. It's a great idea!
    My trading card blog: Hidden Content

My merch store: Hidden Content

My custom card store on eBay: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I also am working on an in person trade now. My 5 yo daughter (mini sparty) bought into her first break 2 weeks ago and got a jersey card that she wants to trade me for an autograph/jersey card from my collection. I have a feeling the trade will end up in her favor :). She was really hoping for a patch from the break, but at least she got a hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Saturday. Met up at the LCS and swapped for a nice Taylor Hall Auto from MVP. 98% of my deals are online though.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I usually do one a month in the man cave when a buddy drops by and we alway do some trading. Also, do some at a local card show with a member from here as we can sometimes work out a trade as well. So it definitely happens for me a lot more. Cannot even imagine if a LCS had a trade night lol.

DON

BANNED

Country
    New York Mets Boston Celtics Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @tomdicaprio Instagram:

I just completed my last trade in person 3 days ago at the Yankee Clipper in Rochester, NY during their Trade Day that is held on the 3rd Saturday of every month.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

The last time I made a trade in person was around 1992. It was a giant deal too...traded a 1991-92 Pro Set Pat Falloon card for a Derian Hatcher card from the same set LOL!

Similar to @creasecollector, the nearest "local" card shop to me is three hours away. I am the only one in my area that collects cards. In my situation specifically, it's sad that the only people with similar interests can only be found on online trading boards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

Early 1993, Upper Deck Lo Series

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers
    COMC Cards For Sale

Sometime in 1994. Other kid wanted to trade one of the 1993 Fleer Ultra Strikeout Kings inserts for 5 base cards I had doubles of. I said sure. He came back about 20 minutes later and demanded his card back. He was bigger than me. We traded back.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sometime in 1994. Other kid wanted to trade one of the 1993 Fleer Ultra Strikeout Kings inserts for 5 base cards I had doubles of. I said sure. He came back about 20 minutes later and demanded his card back. He was bigger than me. We traded back.

Classic.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast