Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Anyone going to be attending the Titans vs Jags Game Tomorrow

Hi guys/gals just thought I would check and see if any of you will be attending the game tomorrow. I got tickets through the Wounded Warrior Project and will be in attendance starting at 10 a.m. as we will be tailgating before the game, if you are attending and would like to meet let me know, thanks. Daniel

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

You know I'm right down the road from Nashville, Daniel! I can't make this one. Maybe when they come back home!
    Last edited by steve_morgan; 09-16-2017 at 11:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone who likes defense and field goals should be there, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I hope you had as much fun at your game as I did at mine.
    Last edited by JWinn; 09-17-2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Emos no work for me

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Oh yeah loved it first half was a bit stressful but we opened it up on them in the second half and pulled away. There was a Jags fan in front of me who was yelling breaks Mariota's leg so I told him he can keep his comments to himself so I don't think he likes me to much. But I wouldn't scream for any player to get hurt if I like the team or not seeing guys get hurt is not something I enjoy, now the thorough but kicking we gave them and watching the same guys haggling me the whole game get up and leave in the middle of the 4th was very satisfying lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I didn't have any negative personal experience, but felt the same thing.

The Dallas fans were out in force, and they were organized. You could hear chants, and singing from them. I've never heard such organization from opposing fans here before. Very impressive.

However, they seemed respectable. At least I witnessed nothing "bad", like what you heard.

Just a lot of Dallas fans coming up to me and anyone wearing orange (before & early in the game) with that "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!".

It was fun to throw it back at them on the way out. Amazing how interesting the floor was to them at that point! And how quiet they became.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Lol yeah it was all in good fun just didn't like the Break his leg comment thought that was a bit uncalled for, other than that I had a great time talking a bit of trash back and forth.