Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I think I may have accidentally won.. hah

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

I think I may have accidentally won.. hah

Yes you did, I see you collect Mariota I do have a valor patch card 1 color patch which upset me when I pulled it, who makes a patch card with one color, I have other cards but let me know what you collect besides Mariota thanks Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Just saw this but this is pretty cool--will definitely be back next Monday!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just saw this but this is pretty cool--will definitely be back next Monday!

okay as long as there is interest I will keep doing it every Monday.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Yessir. Mariota for me. Thanks for the contest. It's good to still see your active in the hobby.
    Yes you did, I see you collect Mariota I do have a valor patch card 1 color patch which upset me when I pulled it, who makes a patch card with one color, I have other cards but let me know what you collect besides Mariota thanks Steve.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yessir. Mariota for me. Thanks for the contest. It's good to still see your active in the hobby.

Not buying football anymore since topps lost the contract but my baseball collection is growing. That is the thing with the contest all the prizes will be from 2015 or before as I don't have anything after that. I will go thru my Mariota's and see what to send, I will mail your prize out on Wednesday take care Steve.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fire Mcadoo now this team sucks.

I remember telling people that the Giants played over their heads last year and this year was an easy pick for them to comeback to Earth. Even though the Cowboys should drop as well I still see the Giants as no threat since Odell is a joke off the field and Eli is only dependable to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remember telling people that the Giants played over their heads last year and this year was an easy pick for them to comeback to Earth. Even though the Cowboys should drop as well I still see the Giants as no threat since Odell is a joke off the field and Eli is only dependable to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Agreed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry guys but I can no longer have these contests as I have been removed from staff, enjoy the site take care Steve.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you pm me your address, I got your package sent back to me with a return to sender sticker over the address, I no longer have access to addresses so I need yours thanks Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12