Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (241)
    Country
    See cardretreat's Items on eBay

Question on Buying boxes

First off, sorry if this is not the correct forum to post this. I looked and didn't see anything that made more sense.

My question is simple. I live in Utah and buy my boxes from Dave and Adams usually which is great. Sometimes though, I get impatient and don't want to wait for the shipping from the east coast nor pay to get quicker shipping. I am wondering if anyone knows of good websites on the west coast. Maybe California, Las Vegas, or Denver? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (241)
    Country

Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

I have a couple suggestions for you.

1. Legacy sports cards if they're still around are in Las Vegas so shipping should be faster getting to you
    2. Have you tried looking for hobby boxes at card shows assuming there are ones near you? Sometimes it's not just singles but also sealed boxes
    3. Some reputable ebay sellers also sell sealed boxes and you can see on the listing where they're located.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (241)
    Country

Yea, I have tried some ebay sellers. It my just be my perception but usually it seems like the hits aren't as good for most of the sellers I have tried. I'll look at Legacy though. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

Yea, I have tried some ebay sellers. It my just be my perception but usually it seems like the hits aren't as good for most of the sellers I have tried.

Yeah, you really gotta be careful there. I very rarely buy new wax off E-Bay just because I don't trust people. I assume that what most people are peddling are the leftovers after case hits etc. I feel the same way about most card shops and card shows. For the best prices, and quality, most of the reputable wholesalers are unfortunately on the east coast. I either buy from DACW, Blowout cards, or Steel City Collectibles. Very good experiences with all of them, and the prices are mostly competitive. I would suggest just practicing patience if you want your dollar to go the farthest.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (241)
    Country

As I mentioned, I like DACW and I have also bought from Blowout and they are good but longer ship than DACW for me. Never tried Steel City but I know about them. You are right, I probably just need to work on my patience :P. I was just hoping maybe there was something on the west coast. Anyway, thanks for the feedback guys.