Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Too late to send to MLB Teams?

With all the Soler TTMs rolling in, I was thinking about sending him a WS ball. Do y'all think its too late in the season to send to mlb teams?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

I've been debating the same thing in terms of sending this late into the season. I'd say go for it, as there's about a week and half left, and that can be plenty of time to get something back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

I just sent my last batch out Monday. Your best bet is to look at the schedule. If you can get something to the team a day or two before the team's final home stand of the year, go for it. But also consider the team. It seems to me that playoff-bound teams are more focused on winning a championship and less focused on returning their mail. There are a few sure-fire signers I haven't gotten back that I sent late in the year, and I suspect this may be the reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country

make sure the team that you send to ends on a homestand. I've gotten returns in the past this late.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I sent Chris Davis, Brad Brach, JJ Hardy and Schoop mlb baseballs last year at this time and all returned with in 3 weeks signed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Thanks guys for the feedback--the Royals finish at home so looks like I am sending out ASAP!

Thanks again!