Thread: Vintage for modern

Vintage for modern

Please delete
    Last edited by SFACUJackCat; 09-28-2017 at 05:06 PM.
    Current sets I'm working on
    Baseball: 1962T
    Football: 1960T
    My needs: Hidden Content
    I only ship to the USA. I don't accept cash TTM.

Nobody has any set needs? Looking to fill want lists.

I have the following 1974 Topps needs for you if you still need . All are in nr mint#179,252,300,598 and 600. BV on the lot is $57.

Looking for Rc 's of Judge,Gary Sanchez and Bellinger. Also will trade for any nr mint 60's stuff you may have that has comparible pricing withmy cards I have for you. lmk thx Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by SFACUJackCat View Post
    I've got about 1,500 modern cards (not counting base) I'm looking to trade for vintage. I will even trade in your favor. I've got tons of RCs, inserts, #d, refractors, parallels. They're broken down by years and then by set and run from 2007-present. There's over 200 from 2017 alone and probably 400 from 2016. So if you're looking for newer inserts, RCs, #d, refractors or parallels, let me know.

Willing to fill want lists (have about 10k base cards from the same time frame) or willing to trade team lots for vintage. So if you're working on sets fro about 2007 until now, please let me know. I'll see what we can do. I'm looking to move out of modern all together. Eventually, I'll just put cards into medium or large flat rate boxes and sell that way.

But I figured I'd try this way first. Thanks for the look.

Here's my want list, but I'd be open to trading for anything 1975 and older...
    http://hughescards.weebly.com
    Collecting Baseball Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

I have 73,74, and 75 Topps. Looking for Bellinger, Seager, and Kershaw

Check my site. My wants are mostly up to date, I have picked up some 2017s and a few others here and there that are not reflected on it yet.

I've got about 1,500 modern cards (not counting base) I'm looking to trade for vintage. I will even trade in your favor. I've got tons of RCs, inserts, #d, refractors, parallels. They're broken down by years and then by set and run from 2007-present. There's over 200 from 2017 alone and probably 400 from 2016. So if you're looking for newer inserts, RCs, #d, refractors or parallels, let me know.

Willing to fill want lists (have about 10k base cards from the same time frame) or willing to trade team lots for vintage. So if you're working on sets fro about 2007 until now, please let me know. I'll see what we can do. I'm looking to move out of modern all together. Eventually, I'll just put cards into medium or large flat rate boxes and sell that way.

But I figured I'd try this way first. Thanks for the look.

Here's my want list, but I'd be open to trading for anything 1975 and older...
    http://hughescards.weebly.com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

Messages have been sent to all of you guys. I'm finalizing one trade for about a dozen '74s. Will mark those as incoming (and thus not needed) once the deal is done.

I don't see where you replied back to me in post 3. lmk thx Jim

Messages have been sent to all of you guys. I'm finalizing one trade for about a dozen '74s. Will mark those as incoming (and thus not needed) once the deal is done.
    Collecting Baseball Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

I see that you have some vintage for trade. What condition are the '52 Bowman and '57 Topps that you have?

back up for today