Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    I was hoping to trade my vintage wants but you didn't have any so I am ok with ungraded RC of STARS CALIBER. LMK THX jIM

    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Jim- I'm not sure what else I could offer unless you are looking for any ungraded vintage.
    Collecting Baseball Trout, Posey, Machado, Bryant, Topps Chrome Mantle HRH Refractors
    Baseball Set building needs Topps 1965,1966,1968,1969
    Trading for baseball from 1960-1975 nr mint
    Hockey Vintage Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by HOCIMAN View Post
    I was hoping to trade my vintage wants but you didn't have any so I am ok with ungraded RC of STARS CALIBER. LMK THX jIM
    Jim- How about these two cards for them:

    98 Black Diamond Rookies Moss RC BV $20.00
    16 Allen & Ginter Relics Pujols GU BV $10.00
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  3. #33
    I don't collect FB


    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Jim- How about these two cards for them:

    98 Black Diamond Rookies Moss RC BV $20.00
    16 Allen & Ginter Relics Pujols GU BV $10.00
    Collecting Baseball Trout, Posey, Machado, Bryant, Topps Chrome Mantle HRH Refractors
    Baseball Set building needs Topps 1965,1966,1968,1969
    Trading for baseball from 1960-1975 nr mint
    Hockey Vintage Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by HOCIMAN View Post
    I don't collect FB
    Jim- I forgot that. How about the 85 Topps Clemens?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  5. #35
    How about any combo of these
    14 Panini HOF Signature Doerr
    01 Topps Tribute Brock jersey
    07 Ultimate Yaz jersey
    09 Ultimate 8 yankee jersey
    05 Artifacts Nettles (Is this a GU?) #72/99
    03 Fall classics Berra pants

    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Jim- I forgot that. How about the 85 Topps Clemens?
    Collecting Baseball Trout, Posey, Machado, Bryant, Topps Chrome Mantle HRH Refractors
    Baseball Set building needs Topps 1965,1966,1968,1969
    Trading for baseball from 1960-1975 nr mint
    Hockey Vintage Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

  6. #36
    Jim- The Nettles is a GU. How about that and the Pujols?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  7. #37
    The three graded griffey cards book for $33 . Can't you work with what I sent you as possibles for the trade?. The nettles can't be $23 + the Pujols is $10.


    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Jim- The Nettles is a GU. How about that and the Pujols?
    Collecting Baseball Trout, Posey, Machado, Bryant, Topps Chrome Mantle HRH Refractors
    Baseball Set building needs Topps 1965,1966,1968,1969
    Trading for baseball from 1960-1975 nr mint
    Hockey Vintage Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by HOCIMAN View Post
    The three graded griffey cards book for $33 . Can't you work with what I sent you as possibles for the trade?. The nettles can't be $23 + the Pujols is $10.
    Jim- You are right. My bad. How about either the Brock (BV $30.00) straight up for the three or the Pujols, Nettles, Yaz, and something low end for them?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  9. #39
    I will do the Yaz,Pujols and Nettles GU cards for the 3 Griffey graded. That's fair, if you agree I can post, lmk thx Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Jim- You are right. My bad. How about either the Brock (BV $30.00) straight up for the three or the Pujols, Nettles, Yaz, and something low end for them?
    Collecting Baseball Trout, Posey, Machado, Bryant, Topps Chrome Mantle HRH Refractors
    Baseball Set building needs Topps 1965,1966,1968,1969
    Trading for baseball from 1960-1975 nr mint
    Hockey Vintage Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by HOCIMAN View Post
    I will do the Yaz,Pujols and Nettles GU cards for the 3 Griffey graded. That's fair, if you agree I can post, lmk thx Jim
    Jim- That works for me. Thanks.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •