Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"EXTRA" Ripken gu & Palmer gu & auto FT/FS

I have just obtained a few extra ORIOLES auto and gu's. In trading, I'm mainly looking for gu & auto's of Orioles and Nationals that I could add to my PC, and "vintage" Orioles (1954-1975) to add also to my PC. Others may be considered. If buying, make a reasonable offer (don't forget to include $3 for shipping, unless you'd want sent in a PWE). I accept cash,check, and postal money order.

Here are my "EXTRA" HOF ORIOLES auto & gu ---

2005 DONRUSS CLASSICS Classic Singles CS-22 Jim Palmer uniform (orange) #ed 093/100

2005 FLEER CLASSIC CLIPPINGS Cut of History CHA-JP Jim Palmer auto

2001 UD LEGENDS Legendary Game Jerseys J-CR Cal Ripken jersey

Thanks for checking out this thread.Now, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day.

2. Kronozio
    Back ttt --- Anyone interested ? Any offer(s) ?

Back ttt --- STILL AVAILABLE --- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. --- Thanks for checking this thread.

Waiting on offers and or lists. Let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good afternoon.

Back ttt --------------------------------

Back ttt for today --- Who wants to work out a trade and/or deal ?

One more time, back ttt --- Anyone interested ? Any offer(s) ?

ttt for today --- Anyone interested ? --- Any offer(s) ? --- Have a good day.

Back ttt --- Let's work out a trade and/or deal.

Back ttt ----------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast