Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Cheap Base Cards - Brady, Wilson, Rodgers, Elliott, etc.

I am looking to buy some really cheap base cards of the following players. I have PayPal, and looking more for quantity than quality.
    I need quite a few of them, so if you have a bigger lot, I would be more tempted than picking up a couple here and there.

Looking for the following players, in no particular oder:

Russell Wilson
    Tom Brady
    Ezekiel Elliott
    Dak Prescott
    Aaron Rodgers
    Richard Sherman
    Joe Montana (49ers uni)
    Peyton Manning (Colts or Broncos uni)
    Brett Favre (Packers uni)
    Rob Gronkowski

Also looking for Aaron Judge, Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Felix Hernandez, Robinson Cano, etc.

I am hoping for 10+ of each player. Looking to buy larger lots in total.

Please let me know how many cards you have of each player, and what the shipping rate would be to Oregon.
    I do not need a list of the card details - just as long as they are in the uniforms of their current team, (or specified above) is all that matters.

Thank you so much

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I can send you a 45 card combination of those guys for $12 DLVD (no dak or zeke).. also have some inserts of those guys too for sale
    Last edited by bcool022; 09-22-2017 at 05:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can send you a 45 card combination of those guys for $12 DLVD (no dak or zeke).. also have some inserts of those guys too for sale

Sounds good to me. I will take the 45 cards, for $12 delivered. Do you mind posting the trade, I am using my phone now and it's a little tricky on it. If not, I should be able to post it this evening. Thanks so much

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

I will see what I have of these guys for you:
    Russell Wilson
    Tom Brady
    Ezekiel Elliott
    Dak Prescott
    Aaron Rodgers
    Richard Sherman
    Joe Montana (49ers uni)
    Peyton Manning (Colts or Broncos uni)