Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

ITG Final Vault break for sale

Overall, didn't land anything superb...probably the best card was a Cheevers Pad, looks nice with my Sawchuk pad card I have...but as far as what is available, here are the better cards:

Bobby Clarke Game Used Emblem from Broad Street Boys (2 color, black on white), orange version, stamp V 1 of 1 i guess it is red
    Mike Smith ITG BTP 06-07 Game Used Emblem 3 color (gold and green on white), stamp V 1 of 1 i guess that is also red
    John Tavares Game Used Jersey OCanada 2 color (black and white), stamp V 1 of 1 purple
    Jeremy Roenick game used jersey 02-03 BAP 1st Ed. 1 color (black) as a Flyer, stamp V 1 of 1 red

A couple 04-05 Franchise autos for the set collectors:

Red Wings auto Bruce McGregor
    North Stars auto Danny Grant

and if anyone needs a 01-02 BAP BTP Sean Burke The Mask card, Phoenix Coyotes, i have that too.

Will sell cheap, or trade as well, but not really collecting much.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Hi

I'm interested in the Mike Smith one.

Sent you PM :)

Cheers
    Roman

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

who and how much are these
    04-05 Franchise autos

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I am interested in the Clarke
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content