Thread: 2017 Leaf Lumber Kings Hockey!

Some great pieces in here as always!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

One of the best looking Leaf hockey products I have seen so far. Maybe they just didn't use many of these cards in these promotion shots, but fewer jersey stand-ins for players, especially on cards with four or less players, is very nice to see.

@LeafGregg

Do you guys have a configuration of the hits and boxes per inner case or master case. Also, what the SRP if you can share any of that.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

10 boxes per case and 4 hits er box. Price is about the same as last year. If you guys have any checklist questions, LMK

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    @LeafGregg

Do you guys have a configuration of the hits and boxes per inner case or master case. Also, what the SRP if you can share any of that.

DON

Bill Ranford has come back into Leafs stuff (he's on a few cards in ITGU). I know a post from quite a while back you inferred that there wasn't a lot of material left for him (I'm guessing that means whatever you have of the Oilers jersey that was cut, is running out).

What are the chances you've added a stick of his, and he might be included in this product?

Quote Originally Posted by LeafGregg View Post
    10 boxes per case and 4 hits er box. Price is about the same as last year. If you guys have any checklist questions, LMK

Thanks!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!