2017 Topps Gold Label (2 Boxes). Oof.

I've never busted Gold Label before, and after tonight, I may never again. Extremely difficult-to-read Class labels, and damaged hits. Can't say that I'm a fan of the design, either.

BREAKS: Hidden Content
    VIDEOS: Hidden Content
    KEEP CRACKIN' THAT WAX!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Extremely difficult-to-read Class labels, and damaged hits
    These were all the hallmark "qualities" that Topps Gold Label had years ago and why collectors hated it. Still don't know why Topps brought back the brand other than they can't come up with any original ideas anymore but I never heard a collector ask when are they bringing back Topps Gold Label before Topps revived it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    These were all the hallmark "qualities" that Topps Gold Label had years ago and why collectors hated it. Still don't know why Topps brought back the brand other than they can't come up with any original ideas anymore but I never heard a collector ask when are they bringing back Topps Gold Label before Topps revived it.
    I'm honestly asking myself "what's the point of these cards?" If you have to ask that question, then they really shouldn't be produced. Just my opinion.
    BREAKS: Hidden Content
    VIDEOS: Hidden Content
    KEEP CRACKIN' THAT WAX!