2017 Topps Triple Threads (2 Boxes) TWO 1/1s!

The very first box of the break might have been one of the best boxes we've ever busted. After the mediocre Gold Label break yesterday, today's Triple Threads break couldn't have been more opposite. What a freaking blast! Enjoy!

BREAKS: Hidden Content
    VIDEOS: Hidden Content
    KEEP CRACKIN' THAT WAX!

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Great break! I just saw a similar Bellinger 1/1 pulled on a fb page.
    Last edited by michigandan; 09-24-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Congrats! TTT is the most feast or famine product in the history of cards I would imagine. I'm seen people open up cases that were totally stacked with 1/1 hits coming like no tomorrow but then another guy opens up a case and gets like $150 in resale value.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Congrats! TTT is the most feast or famine product in the history of cards I would imagine. I'm seen people open up cases that were totally stacked with 1/1 hits coming like no tomorrow but then another guy opens up a case and gets like $150 in resale value.
    Can't disagree with that. The is the first time I've been very happy with TTT. I've pulled White Whales before, but that's not entirely why I'm so excited about the product. Obviously, pulling two 1/1s out of the same box can affect a person's opinion. If you ask me, Topps still needs to spread those types of hits out a little better. TTT isn't the only brand with this issue. However, even if you took both 1/1s away from my boxes, I still would have been very happy with this year's product. The design has improved immensely, the checklist has improved ever so slightly over the last few years, and the hits look appropriate to the price point. The biggest problem I had with TTT up until this year was that the cards looked to be much lower in quality than their box/case price would suggest. Even the gold foil stamping behind the sticker autos somehow make TTT seem more opulent. Hopefully this trend continues.
    BREAKS: Hidden Content
    VIDEOS: Hidden Content
    KEEP CRACKIN' THAT WAX!