Who's got some Chicago stuff???

Looking for Bears/Blackhawks/Cubbies stuff. Let's get this section back with the living! What do you got?!

2. Kronozio
    Rizzo MLB authenticated
    Baez MLB authenticated
    Cahill WS ball Schwartz authenticated
    Prior IP
    Browning PG inscribed TriStar

Santo signed mini golden glove-not sure on authentication, I will let you know if interested.

I may have some other PG balls, I've got the second best PSA graded collection of PG signers and I think I have some dupes, I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow.

I'm collecting signed world series balls of the 25 man roster and coaches. Along with a couple PG inscribed balls or cut sigs I need or want to upgrade.

Bryan, CHECK YOUR PMs
    Always looking for: graded/autos/patch cards of these players I don't have: Al Kaline/Matt Stafford/Jim McMahon/Bill Laimbeer/Isiah Thomas(Pistons)/Steve Yzerman/Miguel Cabrera/Justin Verlander(especially his Bowman Chrome RC)

I'm willing to trade/deal if the price is fair

I have a ton of Chicago cubs prospect autographs on baseballs, mini bats, as well as Addison Russel panini elite /199 auto card encased as well as others
    Trading For (Conforto, Syndergaard, Vientos, Nola, Nimmo, Hays) + Beauvillier/Barzal Hidden Content ! Running a 65 Day PSA Submission - link below Hidden Content )

I have a few full sized signed bats, a full sized helmet replica (signed by attendees of the 2016 Cubs Convention), some signed mini bats and a butt load of photos available for sale or trade. When I get home today I will be taking photos of the bats and posting them on my thread: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...3#post14521733. If interested in anything else I can send pics to you via PM
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content

bryanATX - did you have any interest in anything I have, I still have a bunch of packpulled Cubs autographs and the bats available
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content

I have a Gale Sayers Mini Helmet I’m looking to trade/sell... got in a charity silent auction... no coa

Quote Originally Posted by ptmerr01 View Post
    I have a Gale Sayers Mini Helmet I’m looking to trade/sell... got in a charity silent auction... no coa
    It’s gone now, thanks!