Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who's got some Chicago stuff???

Looking for Bears/Blackhawks/Cubbies stuff. Let's get this section back with the living! What do you got?!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs
    See WRH3333's Items on eBay

Rizzo MLB authenticated
    Baez MLB authenticated
    Cahill WS ball Schwartz authenticated
    Prior IP
    Browning PG inscribed TriStar

Santo signed mini golden glove-not sure on authentication, I will let you know if interested.

I may have some other PG balls, I've got the second best PSA graded collection of PG signers and I think I have some dupes, I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow.

I'm collecting signed world series balls of the 25 man roster and coaches. Along with a couple PG inscribed balls or cut sigs I need or want to upgrade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

Bryan, CHECK YOUR PMs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

I have a ton of Chicago cubs prospect autographs on baseballs, mini bats, as well as Addison Russel panini elite /199 auto card encased as well as others

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few full sized signed bats, a full sized helmet replica (signed by attendees of the 2016 Cubs Convention), some signed mini bats and a butt load of photos available for sale or trade. When I get home today I will be taking photos of the bats and posting them on my thread: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...3#post14521733. If interested in anything else I can send pics to you via PM

SCF Rewards
    Country

bryanATX - did you have any interest in anything I have, I still have a bunch of packpulled Cubs autographs and the bats available

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Louisville Cardinals Cincinnati Reds

I have a Gale Sayers Mini Helmet I’m looking to trade/sell... got in a charity silent auction... no coa

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Louisville Cardinals Cincinnati Reds

I have a Gale Sayers Mini Helmet I’m looking to trade/sell... got in a charity silent auction... no coa

It’s gone now, thanks!