Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Taking junk GU/AU in trade for anything in my bucket as well as team stacks

Some of you may have seen my other thread about trading stacks of inserts, RC's, refractors, and parallel or #'d cards. Each team has a minimum of 3 to 4 hundred cards or more. Will only include what I stated, no base cards other than RC's. I have been trading each team at the rate of 5 to 17 Junkers so far. I will also take Junkers towards any other card in my bucket except Barry Sanders. All reasonable offers considered. If you choose a team and want some game used or auto's I have that's fine too. Here's a good way to get rid of some of your junkers for stuff you like.

PC IS ALSO AVAILABLE ANY CARD NOT BARRY SANDERS!!!!!!!!

Teams lots no longer available--Cowboys, Jets, Ravens, Redskins, Packers, Vikings, Broncos, Dolphins, Raiders, Panthers, Patriots, Steelers, Bucs, Rams, Titans, Colts, 49er's

Team lots in trade talks--

All players including stars are in the lots. So players like Brady, Luck, Manning, OBJ, Brees, Roethlisberger, etc are all included. Any rookie cards I currently own will be included in the lots of each team from any year that I have. So lets get some trades going and get my collection depleted quickly.

Only stipulation on the junkers is they need to be in pro uniform only no college anything and from 2010 or newer.

Thanks, Robert
    Last edited by shaqman1970; 11-05-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

10 teams are gone along with those teams game used and auto's I had.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Wow nobody wants anything

I'm interested in the Patriots.

PLMK.
    I collect football cards of former University of Colorado players.

Quote Originally Posted by abalwhite View Post
    I'm interested in the Patriots.

PLMK.
    they are available to include any RC's of any player I have Patriots. Tons of Brady inserts. It will be a pretty good lot. I will start pulling all cards Patriots. May have a Game used or auto as well of players on the patriots if so I will let you know.

another team going out

11 teams gone. Patriots have been traded.

More teams going out!!!

Steelers just left the building. Some of y'all should ask other members how good their team lots are that I sent. Just saying yer missing out.

Updated over half the teams still left. Including the undefeated chiefs.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast