Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD Announces 2017-18 Artifacts Bounty Program Details

Not a big announcement but this was on Twitter...they'll probably release details on "+ more" soon?

Collect the 50-card Gold Aurum set & score a 6-card White Aurum set + more!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm not too excited about the design of those white aurum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed...while i'm sure the actual product may look nicer, it currently looks like a photocopy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to agree too! Not really appealing to the eye....

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

More details on the redemption checklist: http://upperdeckblog.com/2017/09/upp...nhl-artifacts/

If you are one of the first 25 collectors to redeem all 50 codes from the complete Aurum sets you will receive a six-card Aurum White set that features rookies, stars and legends! These beautiful cards need to be seen in person and they are much thicker than a normal card and feature a foil treatment to the front that gives the cards a stunning shine. You can review the checklist below:

2017-18 NHL
    ® Artifacts Aurum White Achievement Set

AW-1 Patrick Roy

AW-2 Pavel Bure

AW-3 Connor McDavid

AW-4 2016 NHL
    ® #1 Draft Pick

AW-5 Josh Ho-Sang

AW-6 Charlie McAvoy

In addition to the six-card Aurum White set that the first 25 collectors can earn, there are two additional Bounty achievements, which include a card featuring the first 2017 NHL Draft™ pick and a card featuring the second 2017 NHL Draft pick™; such cards shall may be made available at a later date, provided these athletes make their respective professional debuts prior to January 1, 2018. If these prospects make their professional debuts prior to January 1st, 2018, the 25 collectors that have earned the 6-card Aurum White set will also receive up to two additional “Bonus” Aurum White achievement cards featuring these respective players. If these prospects do not skate in an NHL regular season game before January 1, 2018 there will be no Bonus Achievements provided to the collectors.

Fans that complete their sets after the first 25 collectors will certainly not be precluded from this program. Rather, they will be eligible to receive those Aurum Gold card #51 and #52 cards of the top two picks as long as they make their professional debuts before January 1, 2018.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

I was not a fan of Aurum cards last year replacing a "hit" and now even more so. Artifacts was a fun product to break and last year I busted over three cases, this year not even sure I will do a box.

Sometime change is not good but that is only my opinion.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, they listed card #4 as "2016 #1 Draft Pick," and I have confirmed with UD that it is indeed Auston Matthews.