Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 90 &91 ProSet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

90 &91 ProSet

I have a question. When I stopped collecting in the early 90's I had accrued a very large amount of 90 and 91 proset cards. My question is, are any of them worth anything and/or worth keeping?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes

There are a lot of rare error cards in these Pro Set sets (less in the 1991 that I know of). So just search eBay for Pro Set with the settings showing the highest auctions. It will give you an idea of the rarest error cards and then you can see if you have any of them in your possession.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Pwaldo is spot-on with that. That's why I love 1990 Pro Set. Mostly a junk product from a terrible company, but so many errors/variations/oddities/absurdities that I can't help but love it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

So I guess I need to go through then, and then purge the rest. All 5 thousand or so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use here to check for errors & variations in ALL sports

The Trading Card Database, and you can add something if it isn't listed

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants

Thats great, thanks Tyrants

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(124)
    Country
    See rusty371's Items on eBay

look for that 49ers guy belt card. I wish I would not have trashed mine before I found out about that one. I remember when KayBee toys had 1990 pro set boxes on clearance for I think they got down to $5 or less. I bought so much of that stuff.