Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: LF-Virtual Boy

SCF Rewards
    Country

LF-Virtual Boy

I know this is a long shot but thought I might as well try. Since I first heard of it I have wanted to try out and own a Virtual Boy and now that I have a bit more money I thought I would look for one again. I would want to get some of the better games with it (or all of them eventually) so if someone has a whole Virtual Boy collection they want to get rid of let me know and we can discuss it. Also open to ordering it online if anyone can suggest somewhere to look, I checked some local listing and saw nothing but there is always more place to look online. Thanks for any tips or suggestions in advance :)

Someone was kind enough to send mea link to a website that crawls through classifieds to find what you are looking for, and they had tons of Virtual boys. Take a look here if you want one yourself http://www.used.forsale/virtual-boy, there are some great packages on there so you can get the console and some games. Cheers mate!
    Last edited by WhatACard; 09-29-2017 at 05:12 AM.