Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2017 Topps Fire (Target Exclusive)

Neither of my local Target stores have these, release date is listed as yesterday. If you come across them I would be interested. I think my boys will really like these with their design. Boxes would be my preference.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Closest Target to me is an hour away but I can check this weekend while I'm up there if you'd like me to.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

I checked last Saturday at my Target and they did not have them. Are they regular sized cards or Jumbo cards. The only one I seen on Ebay was Jumbo.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

I'm still wanting these. They do have regular size cards, they're starting to show up on eBay now. I found 4 boxes and 3 packs yesterday at a store 30 minutes away. Still none in the 3 closer Targets to me.

None at the Albany Target here in Oregon yet.
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

If you pulled any Nolan Ryan cards, I would like a shot at trading for them. I will check my two Targets again this Saturday. thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

I have these two beauties! https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...VhoWUt1ZENCcGM Only interested in Cubs in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by gmessick2 View Post
    If you pulled any Nolan Ryan cards, I would like a shot at trading for them. I will check my two Targets again this Saturday. thanks

Everytime I click on your link, it takes me to google sign-in. What am I doing wrong?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast