Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

I'd prefer to pay the extra money and have guaranteed timeframe on this. I don't want these sitting out there for 3,4,5 or even 6 months. If we don't reach the 50 card mark, I'll take out the Buxton Real One Auto as it will be a spendy order, but I am sending in pretty highend stuff so it will be worth it for me. Hopefully we get to the 50 card mark to at least get a little discount here.

If we choose to use discounted pricing on this order we could roll the dice and as long as we get 50 cards it would be $15/per card and $1 extra for autos...but the timeframe isn't guaranteed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's mine.....

16-17 Exquisite Anthony Mantha Rookie Patch #RP-MA #262/299 $40
    15-16 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Rookies Andreas Athanasiou AU #05-AA #104/275 $40
    13-14 UD Canada Juniors Anthony Mantha AU #185 #06/125 $80
    15-16 Black Diamond Rookie Gems Dylan Larkin #RG-DL #42/399 $50
    15-16 UD Black Lustrous Rookies Andreas Athanasiou AU #74 #149/299 $40
    15-16 UD Black Lustrous Rookies Dylan Larkin AU #82 #160/199 $100

Total BV $350

NO Signature
    NO Insurance

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are at 29 cards, 21 more to go? I'll add one more to make it a even 30 :)

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Assuming that everyone is in I'll have everything in the trade manager tomorrow or wednesday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Roger I need to take this card out

15-16 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Rookies Andreas Athanasiou AU #05-AA #104/275 $40

And put this one in

13-14 The Cup Petr Mrazek #105 #89/249 RPA

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@nskrbec, @delones24, @datsyuky13

It's only you three and we're at 30 cards so it will be $20 card and an additional $2 per auto. If Tick or Treating goes quickly tonight I'll have them in the trade manager later tonight or tomorrow.

Roge

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will it be a 10 day turn around at that price still? As nskrbec said I'd be happy at full price with the guarantee time frame.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes that is full price guaranteed time. I'll be leaving for Disney on Saturday so these won't go out to Beckett until I get back

Sent from my XT1585 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Roger, Thank you for doing this! I would like to make a suggestion since it is only 3 of us. If you want to leave it open until you get back from your Disney trip that will be fine with me. That way maybe we will get lucky and get a few more to get a little discount and our cards aren't going to be sitting at the post office waiting on you. Just a suggestion and I'm good with whatever you and everyone else wants to do. Again thank you for all you do and most importantly enjoy your 1st trip to Disney. Make some great memories!
    Wanting Jerry West & Former Tar Heels

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's fine for me if the other 2 are ok with it

Sent from my XT1585 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast