Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check out this cool vintage "Victoriaville" hockey stick autographed by B. Hull from the early 60's

I bought this stick a couple of months ago, I knew it was rare for several reasons, first off it's a Victoriaville straight blade "senior" "M.F" 40 stick.... The only time Victoriaville stamped their sticks with "M.F." was pre-1963. Second, Bobby Hull is known to sign anything, however he has signed sticks on the "blade" not the "shaft" and has been doing such since the late 70's when signing the blade was a lot easier than signing the shaft of the stick, and third, there is no #9 after his autograph... Hull started putting #9 after his autograph after he retired in the 1979-80 season, and always after he was inducted into the HOF in 1984.... And even in the late to mid 70's it was unheard of for a single player to sign the shaft, they would always sign the blade.... Oh, and the last interesting part is how faded the autograph is, this stick was obviously signed at least 40-50 years ago......

If there are any hockey memorabilia experts out there I would love to get your opinion here, I know quite a bit about hockey and hockey memorabilia, however I'm not from the era of this stick, but I do have 20 years of intense observation of vintage equipment, and this stick alone is rare, let alone a Bobby Hull autograph on a Victoriaville stick when he endorsed CCM I believe.. ...

The stick is personalized: "To Jerry Best Wishes Bobby Hull"..

If any member here knows where I can send this stick off to to get a legitimate COA I would love the recommendation. I have found plenty of "authentication services" that do baseball bats, baseballs, gloves etc.... Cant find a reputable source that does hockey stick authentication..... So help there would be very useful, because I would really like to get this stick authenticated and dated (if dated is possible)

bx876N5.jpg

WxuvAH8.jpg

cgrO8TJ.jpg

But indeed, a very interesting piece of hockey history that I am proud to own.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just found this one...
    IMG_5512 by Alain Livernoche, sur Flickr