Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do stand corrected! Infamous is certainly not the correct word, but I can't edit it now! Legendary, Iconic - of course. I suppose if you were a Leafs fan in the 70s then infamous would be right.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Here is a signed full size replica mask I bought many years ago. I found out Ken Dryden was in Calgary doing a sports concussion conference at the University of Calgary. Being a parent of 3 active sports kids, I decided I better go down and listen to what he had to say, and take along my mask just in case. When the conference ended there was an opportunity to meet the infamous Ken Dryden, I waited in line among the photo and auto seekers. I met him, shook his hand, and he signed my mask! Was an awesome experience to meet a boyhood idol.

Attachment 129950

This....... is epic.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Calgary Flames Chicago Blackhawks
    See bhawk3's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was a season ticket holder for the Atlanta Thrashers for a few years in the 2000s and they would often have autograph events but the 05-06 season was special since they assembled most of the team prior to the season opener and allowed ticket holders to obtain autographs. I was lucky enough to get 25 autographs on a single jersey, even managed to get the coach Bob Hartley along with many players including Marian Hossa, Ilya Kovalchuk, and a host of others. I also made a map showing the locations of the autos:

DSCF1166 by bhawk3, on Flickr

Scan 1 by bhawk3, on Flickr

Thanks for your consideration!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Cool! You've got some great autographs on that jersey.

The map is almost as awesome as the jersey, by the way. Good effort there!

I was a season ticket holder for the Atlanta Thrashers for a few years in the 2000s and they would often have autograph events but the 05-06 season was special since they assembled most of the team prior to the season opener and allowed ticket holders to obtain autographs. I was lucky enough to get 25 autographs on a single jersey, even managed to get the coach Bob Hartley along with many players including Marian Hossa, Ilya Kovalchuk, and a host of others. I also made a map showing the locations of the autos:

DSCF1166 by bhawk3, on Flickr

Scan 1 by bhawk3, on Flickr

Thanks for your consideration!

My trading card blog: Hidden Content

My merch store: Hidden Content

My custom card store on eBay: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's a recent TTM success by me, and my entry into the contest:

Bob Nicholson. CEO of the Oilers Entertainment Group. The man who hired Peter Chiarelli and was cool enough to keep Kevin Lowe & Craig MacTavish around. Even rehired Scott Howson recently!

Oh yeah, and that golden envelope thingy he's holding in the picture: That's from a lottery win! Did you hear? Oilers won the lottery, and they get have Connor McDavid!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Nice to see you still have the puck @scottkoz20 !

Here's my entry, Back in 2009, I still lived in England but I came over for a holiday over the Christmas break and I attended a Québec Remparts game. At the end of the game I waited for hours until my favorite player ever, Patrick Roy, came out of the restricted area of the old Quebec Colisée. Once he did, I pounded on him! He signed both my Habs and Avs Roy jerseys and even posed for a photo:

1917464_394590345384_6537383_n.jpg 1917464_394590360384_1307633_n-2.jpg

And here it is today in my living room framed :)

22196333_10159498527620385_8982047971723447980_n.jpg

To this day, it remains once of the best night of my life :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Last day for entries!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well, Photobucket is useless, and I haven't been able to figure out Flickr yet, but this should get you there: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152665171@N04/

My wife's favorite player is Olie Kolzig, and because I am married to her, so am I (you know how that goes). We have quite the Kolzig collection: three GU jerseys (on the dining room wall!), GU stick, GU glove & blocker, and even a GU water bottle (don't ask), as well as about 1300 different cards and innumerable autographed pictures, pucks, etc. The only thing we really don't have is a GU mask. We have only ever seen two go up for sale/auction, and they both went for over $30,000!

So I was sitting around thinking of what I could get my wife for Christmas one day (in July), when I had one of my few bright ideas. I got online and started doing a little research, and I was able to find out who made Kolzig's masks for him when he played. I contacted the guy up in Boston and asked if he could make me a Kolzig mask, exactly to the specifications Kolzig had for a gamer. The guy agreed, and a couple months and a couple thousand dollars later, FedEx showed up at our door with our new helmet. So we took the helmet to a Caps practice one day we knew Kolzig would be there, and my wife got him to sign it -- after he asked where we got it. She also persuaded him to put it on. So while it is not game-worn, it is "player-worn." Needless to say, that Christmas was very special for Yours Truly!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

hey @Sharky94 - 2 things

1) that is a WAY cool story!

2) you can use SCF for your image needs... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Out of all my TTM/IP auto's this one I'm sharing is my favorite just for the fact of the day I got the 8x10 signed.
    IMG_0006.JPG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast