2017/18 Artifacts Group Break Result

Ok guys/gals joined a group break of this and ended up with the Canadians and here is what I got. Also got the 2 retro's as a small bonus.

/165

/99

My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Cards look nice! And I think @RGM81 May like that Weber if he doesn't already have it!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thanks, only problem is he lives in Canada and I can't ship a card there for under $9 which kind of bites. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

@lil5up3rman if you want to work out a deal we can have it shipped to my COMC mailbox, which will save you some $$$ for sure.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

@RGM81 that is something we could certainly do sir if you are interested in it.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content