Thread: Panini mail day!!!

Panini mail day!!!

Got an email a couple days ago from Panini. It stated that my redemption was being mail out with two day delivery vua Fed-Ex. I was curious as to what card it could be as I have a couple of very outstanding redemptions from years previous, even forget about them at times. One is from 2011 and the second is from 2013. Many times I wanted to contact them and have them send me a replacement card. A couple times through frustration contacted Panini inquiring about my outstanding redemptions, they would tell me that the player was going to sign as he was contracted to sign. Well, the card arrived two days later (yesterday) and it was a 2013-14 Panini Prime card #127 Vladimir Tarasenko JSY AU RC #4/199 (hard signed with the four swatches being two of each color blue from the uniform)! Patience finally paid off, nice card to say the least. Hope to get a picture of it on this thread if I can figure out hiw to do it. Even in a one touch!!!
    Last edited by gummer11; 10-06-2017 at 03:42 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Nice! I had heard that they finally got those taken care of - definitely share the pic with us as it would be great to see it live finally!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

tried to upload, but wasn't able. Don't know what I'm missing

Quote Originally Posted by gummer11 View Post
    tried to upload, but wasn't able. Don't know what I'm missing
    Are you uploading the pic straight from your computer? @gummer11

If so, click this button and upload it there. Or upload the image on Flickr or something similar.

Hope this helps:
    After you click this button (screenshot highlights the button), select "Choose File(s)" and then once you've selected the photo you'd like to upload, select "Upload Files" button.

Screen shot image upload example.png
    Last edited by creasecollector; 10-10-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

thanks for the advice. I will try that after my work set tonight

Also, if you have an Android device (iPhone/ iPad coming), you can upload direct to a post from the device as long you can access the image(s)

Sent from my RCT6603W47M7 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors